• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simmer's Lotting Lab.

Started by Simmer2, December 11, 2015, 07:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomvsotis

Quote from: Simmer2 on February 14, 2019, 09:57:48 AM

Here is another mod, especially for CJ makers. No more diagonal zigzag.......
Works for any diagonal network. This pic depicts low wealthing. Oh and its fully compatible with any MMP you choose.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssss  &apls

Simmer2

Finally fired up my map and found an idyllic corner to bask in a bit of sun and off course while doing so a massive intermodal train decided to break the natural silence with its metal rattling and clanking :D

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

mattb325

Nice one! Is that one of your own replacement skins...I can't zoom in close enough  &smrt

JP Schriefer

I was looking your latest works.. OH MY GOD is magnificent, but everyone already knows that. What most caught my eye was Valensky Train Station, it's superb!

Simmer2

@mattb325 No its not, just a modified one. I'm still compiling mine, its a tedious process  :'(

@JP Schriefer Thank you, I really appreciate the comment!

Here is another....

SM2 Agrochemicals Ltd is a small rail served chemical factory and will be joining the Simmer lot library soon.

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

Simmer2

Also working on SM2 Rusty Industry Vol2.

Already made several new models. Evaporators, petroleum distillers, dryer units and much more...

Simmer2

PS. Rust is beautiful!

PaPa-J

Rust is Beautiful, awesome work.
Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

Simmer2

Thanks PaPa-J

Well this is it boys and gals, my last lot. We will call it SM2 Agrochemical Ltd It offers 25 jobs and acts as a freight yard. It will let passenger trains cross it as well.

Its crunch time!

Simmer2

mattb325

love it! especially the glimpses to the interior  :thumbsup:

Tyberius06

Hi !

Wow, really nice industrial building, I specially like the texture what you used for the ramp/platform, but the building overall looks fantastic. Also like the industrial scenes on your previous pictures and the rusty industrial bits! :) Really nice additions to the game!

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

matias93

Wow, frightening in fact  &mmm
But as a model, really cool!
By the way, the platform is a prop or part of the main model? I guess it could be very useful as a prop...

"Lets be scientists and as such, remember always that the purpose of politics is not freedom, nor authority, nor is any principle of abstract character,
but it is to meet the social needs of man and the development of the society"

— Valentín Letelier, 1895

Simmer2

Thanks everyone!

@matias93 It is part of the model but I could make it into e separate prop and include it in my upcoming prop pack. Thanks

This one almost escaped my hunt for missing models in my long list lol. I decided to release it as a standalone lot, no dependencies. It replaces the old large water pump. The Maxis one produces 200,000m3 but mine produces 350,000m3 at a much lower cost per m3. Lot size is the same 1x2.

You can grab it here...https://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3768

Enjoy.

Simmer2

c.p.

Nice :thumbsup: And I really like the industrial lots above, especially SM2 Agrochemical Ltd.

Jack_wilds

like it lots... makes for great detail in mill areas   :)

where to find the texaco and teh used cars lot   ()what()

which prop pack is needed  %confuso

looking forward to expanding the rust belts in my sim towns  :)

Simmer2

Due to unforeseen events I have lost the drive/motivation to create new content for the SC4 world.

Therefore effective immediately I'm suspending any new releases until inspiration hits me on my noggin again.

If and when I do start again, there are roughly 280 new HD props and buildings ready to go along with 50 plus lots already made.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Nick

Seaman

uhm... I don't want to hit the "like" button for that. But although it's sad to hear that, I think nobody should feel inconvenience because of that, when keeping in mind, what you already accomplished for the SC4 world.

Take your time and maybe get some of the proverbial fresh air.

PaPa-J

Hope all is well, taking a break can be a good thing.
Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

Tyberius06

Thank you very much all your hard work and to sharing with us your creations, also to fulfil some or more requests of ours (mine) in the past.
Sometimes everybody needs some break! Enjoy your time!
Thanks again!

- Tyberius06
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

metarvo

Thank you for all you have done for us and for this game Nick.  Good luck with where your life goes from here, and I hope this isn't the last we see of you.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

tomvsotis

Oh no! I'm really sorry to hear this, and I hope everything is OK with you. Good luck with whatever you do next, and we hope to see you back here again <3