• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

w_swietwoot's Projects

Started by w_swietwoot, January 07, 2012, 02:19:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MandelSoft

Oh wow! That looks cool! Great work on both projects!

If you have any questions about bridge modding, I can help you out on that ;)
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

w_swietwoot

@ Kelis -> I'm trying to make it work, but it's my first bridge so no promises. I've read the bridge building thread here on sc4d and tried to make it fit those requirements.

@ Maarten-> I probably will need your help. That would be great, thanks. I'll keep you posted.

kelis

Okay my friend, that's great !!!

Anyway, I got a Dutch region inspired in Rotterdam, that region is not started, just mapping, because I'm was waiting for the Rotterdam's bridges, even I can try to do the other famous bridge " Willemsbrug ", and of course this region has a resizing map of Rotterdam and I am not sure if your bridge can fit good, if in the future I have problems with the size can you do a " plop version " ?

Well my friend, greetings and thanks for your models, I have to try to do the other Bridge, even also the Spoorbrug  :)

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

w_swietwoot

gn_leugim

w_swietwoot

Result for today (sorry, it's not low resolution friendly ;)):

w_swietwoot

M4346

This is looking really promising! :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

MandelSoft

noahclem

You're recreation of this strange and beautiful building is coming along great  &apls

Serkanner

Awesome. Last year I went to the top of the tower for the first time in almost 40 years. The view from up there is fantastic.

w_swietwoot

final version unless you dissagree:

next are the lights...

Swordmaster

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

art128

Absolutely beautiful! I like the textures a lot so far. The modeling is top notch.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

M4346

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

MandelSoft

Looks great. Only one question: how about nightlighting?

FrankU

This looks finished in every way I can say from an image.
It will be a great addition to our Dutch cities.  &apls  &apls  &apls

noahclem

Looks perfect to me as well, though I'll echo Maarten's question about the nightlights. It's really a lovely building  &apls

art128

Quote from: noahclem on January 07, 2013, 02:49:16 AM
though I'll echo Maarten's question about the nightlights. It's really a lovely building  &apls

Quote from: MandelSoft on January 07, 2013, 12:03:54 AM
Only one question: how about nightlighting?

Patience guys, patience.

It's a very bad idea to start working on the night lights when you are not done with the textures.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog