• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

# Amsterdam - Yesterday & Today !

Started by kelis, October 05, 2011, 01:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelis

# Welcome to this little project, after two trips to my dear Amsterdam, I did a photo gallery with several images of the capital of the Netherlands. The focus of this project is a series of images, these images were taken in a different century. " Yesterday and today " is a title that reflects this idea, The images are not perfect, were taken by myself between 2010 and 2011. I hope you like it and enjoy this little walk through time, Enjoy it !

~ Amsterdam - Yesterday & Today ~ Amsterdam - Yesterday & Today ~ Amsterdam - Yesterday & Today ~.

# Dam Square !

# Prins Hendrikkade !

# St. Nicolaaskerk !

# The post office !

# Voorburgwal & Nicolaaskerk !

# Oudeschans & Montelbaanstoren !

# Oudezijds Kolk & Oude Kerk !

~ Amsterdam - Yesterday & Today ~ Amsterdam - Yesterday & Today ~ Amsterdam - Yesterday & Today ~.

Please leave your comment and Make me Happy $%Grinno$%

# Jonathan  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

art128

The last one is almost the same! Amsterdam is really for me the European city that most preserved its historical center and buildings!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

noahclem

Great pictures of Amsterdam! It's really a beautiful city and I think it's about time I go back. Hopefully sometime soon....  :)

rooker1

Fantastic work. 
I love the walk through time. 
The city is beautiful no matter the time period.

Robin  &apls
Call me Robin, please.