• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

~ K e l i s || Benelux Room ~

Started by kelis, August 12, 2011, 02:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankU

Hi guys,

Another BNL cooperation!

Kelis did some remodelling on the bank BAT. Now it has nightlights. But also some other small changes have been made.
I did the lotting in the style of my Dutch Rewards lots, although this time I used seasonal trees.
And, of course, I used Wouters Dutch Prop Pack.

The shape of the building surely was meant to let the urban space flow freely throught the building, like a faint reminiscence to Le Corbusiers free use of space and double land use principles.
In reality you will see that the actual bank in Assen hardly uses that space. I put garbage containers and rubbish there, because usually this is what happens to this kind of architectural optimism.....

Also the bank gave some space to the city council to locatie three glass recycling containers, because they have to stand somewhere, don't they?

Please comment!

Sorry, I forgot to add a nightlights image. No time anymore today....
The lot now is a CO$$ stage 4. Maybe I add a functional landmark ploppable? What would you like to see?

art128

Looks really good!

Both of you did a great job on this one. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Gugu3

kelis

Hello guys:

Yeah, that's it !! The ABN AMRO Bank is completely done. I could never imagine that such a small and simple BAT would be so difficult to finish it... Well as you guys can see our Friend Frank is working with Lotting and Modding and I think he is doing an excellent job, I like so much Frank, looks very Dutch !!

Yes, I think we need a plop version of this  :thumbsup:

For my part, today I did the personal lot for my city, as FrankU I also inspired in the real surroundings of this building, in my case I create the bus station located near of the building.

I hope you like it, coming soon available on the LEX  :)

# Jonathan
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Shark7

w_swietwoot

Very nice lots :thumbsup:. And a proper building with nightlights and everything! Your perseverance paid off.

tankmank

I like what you've done with the lot and the building, it isn't a typical square that you find

RepublicMaster

MTT9

You can call me Matt

weixc812

Lovely little house, Jonathan  :thumbsup:
Will you bring us some big ones in the future?
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

mgarcia

&apls &apls So awesome Jonathan.  Excelente..me encanta!  I love.

FrankU

Hi Jonathan,

OK, so which one are we going to put on the LEX? Your lot is very fine!
A different style than mine, and definitiely worth wile!
Or shall we make a contest? We both put our lots on the LEX and see which one is downloaded more often?

hkboondoggle

w_swietwoot

whoho, it's a 'Lot-off'!
$%Grinno$%

Seriously, make it one dl with both. Kelis' as a plop/landmark and Franks as growables. An idea?

kbieniu7

Half of the passengers waiting under the shed need to walk around the bus to board it. You should turn those buses 180 degree :P
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

FrankU

Quote from: kbieniu7 on January 28, 2014, 01:58:44 PM
Half of the passengers waiting under the shed need to walk around the bus to board it. You should turn those buses 180 degree :P

Yes indeed! But that is up to Kelis. I do not have a drivers license for buses.  ;D

Gugu3

Nice kelis!really nice bus terminal :thumbsup:

FrankU

So Jonathan and I decided not to do a contest. Sorry for those who looked forward to it...
I made two lots: a 3x5 and a 5x3, both in two versions: a growable stage 4 CO$$ and a ploppable with CO$$ jobs.

I added Wouters Dutch props and Murimks bicycles.
And I used CP's seasonal trees, which I usuallt don't, but because Jonathan likes them so much I did it for him.

What else can I say? The images tell you what you need to know.

The front

Left side

Back

Right side

And front at night

Don't bother about the Maxis parks in between, these are just fillers, not part of the lots.

Please give us your reviews on the results.

Frank and Jonathan

kelis

Excellent job Frank !! I think this little Dutch Bank is ready now !! You did a great job with this new lot, I like more this lot than the old one, the props and textures are perfect and now even it has the bikes, so I think the work with the LOT is totally done ,my friend, thank you so much !!

# Jonathan

P.S: I have no idea about the next project, any suggestion ?  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

art128

Why not release both in the download...?
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog