• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

~ K e l i s || Benelux Room ~

Started by kelis, August 12, 2011, 02:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

w_swietwoot

Ah cool, something new from you. Looks good.

Getron

Kelis,

Great building.  &apls

But what ever happend with the Dutch Bank you were working on?

Getron

kelis

Hello my friends  :)

nbvc - Thank you mate !! I have to make you a proposition, I think you're the best to do it !!

mave94 - I hope so  :) Thank for your comment !! How are you ? Everything right ? Groeten  :)

art128 - Thanks Arthur !!

w_swietwoot - Thanks mate, I like so much your new models from Rotterdam, It's nice to see some projects of this fantastic city.

Getron - Hoi Getron  :) Well, accidentally I lost the file of the ABN AMRO bank in Assen, but I think I have some version of this model exported, it is not the best version but if you want I can send you the model, okay ? Thanks !!

# It's the building right now, as you can see, the front of the building is almost done, just need to work in the little details and the roof...what do you think ?
-Jonathan
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Swordmaster

More Rotterdam stuff?  :'(

Er, well it looks good, so I won't complain  $%Grinno$%

Cheers
Willy

Girafe

For time, the modeling is well done &apls &apls
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

art128

I think it looks great. Are you going to model the lobby interior as well? That would be neat. :)

Props & Texture Catalog

w_swietwoot

Cool. &apls
Yes I drove past that Assen building 1.5 weeks ago, I thought to myself; 'He, I've seen that building before somewhere..?' Hihi.

Getron

Hi Kelis,

You could sent it, but I don't know my way around with B.A.T. Tried it some years ago, but didn't got far. I'm better with lot editor, but seems you lost I useable file. And that is sad  :'(

But since I'm at the moment between work projects, maybe try it again with B.A.T.  :)

Getron

noahclem

It's a great looking start  &apls  What's the other side going to be like?

kelis

Hello friends !!

Swordmaster -
You don't like Rotterdam, my friend ?  $%Grinno$% Thank you for the comment !!

Girafe - Thanks mate, I hope your advices in future updates  ;)

art128 - Yes, I will try to do something in the lobby  :) Saludos amigo.

w_swietwoot - HAHA, It's a great building, maybe I'll try to do it in the future...Groeten mate !!

Getron - My model is ready to use into lot editor, but I need some time because I have to search it, okay ?

noahclem - In this updaye you can see something about the other side...Thanks Noah !!

Something more...
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Swordmaster

I'm from Antwerp, so I'm not allowed to like Rotterdam. However, if you (and others) continue to make this kind of buildings, I'll have to resign to liking it after all. :thumbsup:

I wonder, are you making this with 3dsMax or gmax, or what?

Cheers
Willy

art128

Quote from: Swordmaster on January 08, 2013, 03:34:08 PM

I wonder, are you making this with 3dsMax or gmax, or what?

3dsmax.

And it continues to look great Jonathan!

Props & Texture Catalog

weixc812

It's such good news that you've started BATing (Maybe I'm outdated) :thumbsup:
I believe you know more about what we need as players.  ;D
Please keep on great work  &apls
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

Getron

Kelis,

If found, let my know and I want to give it a try, if oke with you  ;)

Getron

kelis

Hello to all  :)

Swordmaster - I hope finally you like Rotterdam, It is a fantastic city with a BIG port, Like your beautiful city  :)
Yes, I'm working into 3dsmax, It is a great program !! Thanks for your comment Willy.

art128 - Thanks Arthur, what do you think now ? Still looking good ?

weixc812 - I've started to Bating a long time ago my friend  :) I will try to keep it up, glad you like it, Thanks !!

Getron - Hoi Getron  :) Right now I cannot search the model, but I think Friday or during the weekend I will try, okay ? then I send you the model, so please when you have some time, please give your email. Greetings my friend !

As you can see, both two parts are finally connected, what do you think ? Now is time to work in the roof but I've got a little problem, I cannot find nice pictures, can you help me with this ?

Greetings and Good Night  :thumbsup:

# Jonathan
.                                                                                                                      

art128

Lovely! ;)

You can see there are one, perhaps two BMUs on the top of the building. Also the ventilation units of the square building are on a level bellow the roof.

Props & Texture Catalog

gn_leugim

great work so far, that is some nice building to bat ;)

Getron

Quote from: kelis on January 09, 2013, 03:46:02 PM

Getron - Hoi Getron  :) Right now I cannot search the model, but I think Friday or during the weekend I will try, okay ? then I send you the model, so please when you have some time, please give your email. Greetings my friend !

Oke :thumbsup: No Problem.

Your new project looks great and the real building is so close to my house. 5 minutes with the metro. Fun to see it in SC4.

Getron

kelis

Hello my friends !!  :)

art128 - Thank you my friend, these pictures are great !!! Can you give me the Link of the page ? Gracias amigo !

gn_leugim - Obrigado meu amigo  :)

Getron - Thanks my friend !!!

I've started to work in the Roof, what do you think at this moment ?

# Jonathan
.