• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

~ K e l i s || Benelux Room ~

Started by kelis, August 12, 2011, 02:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

Stop posting real pictures, Jonathan!  $%Grinno$% $%Grinno$%
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

mave94

That looks very real. Well done, Jonathan! :thumbsup:

supremec

Quote from: art128 on June 29, 2012, 11:26:42 AM
Stop posting real pictures, Jonathan!  $%Grinno$% $%Grinno$%

This is what I was going to say  $%Grinno$%
Excellent, now the textures  ;D
Click on the banner to see my BATs

kelis

Hello my friens !!

I will show you the pictures of the model, as you can see the model is finally finished  :)

# Tsutenkaku Day !

# Tsutenkaku Night !

What do you think ? It is ready for export ?

~ R E P L I E S ~

carlfatal -
Thanks my friend !! But the Eiffel tower is one of the best monuments in this world, right ?  :)

art128 - Gracias amigo  ;D

MrMAvE94 - Glad you like it my friend !

supremec - Yes well, that picture looks a bit real with with that sky  :) Thanks !

# Jonathan
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

noahclem

Looks great  &apls  I love the night lights! Probably ready for export  :thumbsup:

art128

Excellent!

Might add some details in the floors, otherwise, it's ready for export!

Props & Texture Catalog

DebussyMan

Looks great... specially at night.

If I had to comment on something, it would be the texture of the bottom part. The gradient looks too smooth and it doesn't look right on the horizontal bar. Otherwise, exellent model!

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

FrankU

Is is not meant as a criticism to your work, because it is great, but there is one thing that appears to me when I see these kinds of towers.
They all are the children and grandchildren of Eiffel's Eiffeltower. And they are all way uglier than the original.
Sorry if this spoils your party....

art128

Quote from: FrankU on July 04, 2012, 04:47:10 AM
Is is not meant as a criticism to your work, because it is great, but there is one thing that appears to me when I see these kinds of towers.
They all are the children and grandchildren of Eiffel's Eiffeltower. And they are all way uglier than the original.
Sorry if this spoils your party....

That's because you don't live with the Eiffel Tower everyday, trust me. I live in Paris and God that Eiffel tower is awful.  $%Grinno$%

Props & Texture Catalog

FrankU

That's what they said in 1889 when it was erected. But now.... It's really a beauty!

So this discussion shows once again: taste can differ.

io_bg

Well, after all, you don't have to download everything that appears on the LEX and STEX, right? ;)
Kelis, fantastic work with that tower. I might not use it either since I don't build Asian cities but it really looks excellently made.
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

FrankU

Quote from: io_bg on July 04, 2012, 06:44:47 AM
Well, after all, you don't have to download everything that appears on the LEX and STEX, right? ;)
Kelis, fantastic work with that tower. I might not use it either since I don't build Asian cities but it really looks excellently made.

I agree with all of these remarks! Sure. It was not meant as criticism to Kelis/Jonathan.  &apls  &apls

moonlinght

Tsutenkaku! :o So great!  &apls
Incidentally, it was greeted 100 years of start business on July 3 ;)

I can't see  two other surface side of the tower :'(
Two other side of the tower is written "HITACHI" and "元気な大阪、美しい水の都" ;)

supremec

Nice textures   &apls
For imperfections, I think everything has been said  :thumbsup:
Click on the banner to see my BATs

weixc812

Your BATs are as great as your pics  :thumbsup:
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

kelis

Hoi  :)

Well, my Teammates are doing a fantastic job with some models from The Netherlands and I have to do the same, so now it's my turn, recently I started a new model, It is the Wilhelminatoren in Rotterdam, as you can see it is a fantastic building with a modern architecture, so let's see what happen with it !!

The first five minutes...

Groeten

# Jonathan
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

noahclem

An exciting project! I always love modern buildings that seem to be able to transition well with older architecture. I'll be following your work here closely  :thumbsup:

kelis

# Thank You Noah !! Yes, I have got the same opinion about this type of building  :)

Some progress...

The facade is taking shape now  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

nbvc

Interesting project. Looks nice so far. :thumbsup:

mave94

Glad to see something from you again, Jonathan. :) It's close to the Euromast and it's in Rotterdam. ()stsfd() I am sure it will look good when it's finished.

-Matthijs