• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Totori

Started by Dantes, March 11, 2011, 05:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattb325

I love the re-lot. Great work  :)

Nanami

Nice temple area! idk but i feel like I like the shoping cart mostly...

as for the budokan it is better for such area! :)

Dantes

Thank youuuuuuuuuu so much art128-kun, mattb325 & Nanami (what is "idk but i feel like I like the shoping cart mostly." ?  :-[ )

At time I thin to chance my MD Update Sytem. Maybe it is better to publish 2-5 pictures every week and not 20 pictures in one big Update.
What is your opinion ?

New pictures in-build:

Dantes

APSMS

Wow. I like the larger images (format).

Nice temple complexes as well.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

romualdillo

Terring7

Very nice work :thumbsup: . The train terminal looks a bit like the one we have here in Piraeus.

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

manga rivotra

Great old district ! I'm looking forward to seeing more. :popcorn:

Dantes

Woahw, thank you so much for this feedback! :o

URBAN

Doshusei Totori

siemanthepieman

Very nice. I like the windmills on the breakwater, the peaks of the hills breaking the forest and the watercourse in particular.

kelis

One of my favourites updates so far in this MD. I can see that your region is growing !! I like that EL-RAIL between the buildings !!

Keep the good work, step by step your region is going to become a Metropolis  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

art128

OOh nice to see you're expanding your region a bit. Nice development with the elevated rail line.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Themistokles

Your region is really growing! Really like your work as always. Are you planning to include any countryside or is it going to be as dense as the rest of you region?
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

mattb325

romualdillo

Fantastic rail scenes! Your city looks great!  &apls

Akallan

My god, how beautiful it is to see the underground ride through urban areas! Superb pictures. :popcorn:
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

Dantes

@Themistokles & kelis: Yes, I want build a urban metropolis.
@all: Thank you so much to comment! Thank you to liked! I have at time many bad news. I am very happy if you write and tell your opinion!

@Art128-kun: *hug*

mattb325

Great images - I love the willow trees next to the rail station  :thumbsup:

Nanami

So you expanded your region? that's what I spot first when reading this thread.
Urban area looks really nice! and yeah its really dense! looking forward to see more! especially the elevated railway network (used to be shinkansen?)

Quote from: Dantes on June 24, 2017, 04:41:59 PM
Thank youuuuuuuuuu so much art128-kun, mattb325 & Nanami (what is "idk but i feel like I like the shoping cart mostly." ?  :-[ )
Basically what I try to say is well maybe just my feeling which is kinda weird.... I know it doesnt make any sense..

Tyberius06

Nice pictures! I like the canals, the train station is one of my favourites. What is that double tracked El-Rail station, I know I have it somewhere in my back-up folder, but a lot of stuff over there is without pictures (still, but in progress to re-organising everything), so easier to ask here then mining through the folders... :)

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.