• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Re: Waterfalls a New Journey... MD by Pat_Update # 219

Started by Pat, March 13, 2007, 01:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simpson

As well my friend, these picture are superb and so réalistic. Super nature  &apls
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

bat

Wonderful new update there, Pat!
Nice work on the details and wonderful river!
Looking forward to more... ;)

art128

Pat, as well, your nature is always exceptional my friend, all the details you put here are marvelous !  &apls &apls
Arthur
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

flyinbird93

i love how you are constantly updating or giving us something to view.  great work, you truly capture a wonderful nature scene.  cant wait for more bud :)

tooheys

Jeez Pat, you'll be doing daily updates soon. Hope this means your are on the improve  :)

The river is looking great, mate, and love the shot of the falls.

Cheers

Dave

bat

That is a great new update there, Pat!
Your work on the river is great, too!

JBSimio

It looks like I missed a couple updates, Pat... oops!  The river seems to be flowing along nicely.  (That was a horrible pun, but I just couldn't help myself... this is usually a good indication that I need sleep!)  I especially like the small island along with the larger boulders scattered about in the December 2nd update.  Looks pretty sweet!

Hope things are well, my friend...
JB

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

nerdly_dood

These rivers are looking pretty realistic! Looking forward for more. ;)
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

kimcar

It `s take a lot of patience to do such a nice river like that. &apls &apls Very good work Pat. I can`t wait for an overview  ;)

Pat

OK I know I have promissed that I would be doing replies here and I was going to do those on Thursday, hmmm its now on Saturday whooopsie... Well If you all would pardon me from doing individual replies I am sorry that its not happening as I had planned... Heck I even slacked in my updates too, I didn't even do my Double Shot Thursday  :'(...  Ive been so out of it lately and I feel so bad for slacking here in Waterfalls but hey I hope to make up for that tonight.... Just a quick couple notes though,

Canuck I am glad you found your way threw the water and the bridge trolls havent bother your to much lol....

bob56 accourding to troy I'd say yes that is the proper way of saying adieu... I do sometimes show cities here in waterfalls, just check threw the updates and you can find some city shots  ;)

Dave Ive been trying to feel good and well that is why I am doing a few short notes here and letting everyone know in general now that waterfalls should hopefully be back on track again here soon....

Again all I just wanted to touch a quick base with a few short comments and I do highly apperciate them all, thank you all so very much for stopping in waterfalls!!!

OK so now I gotten that out of the way and again I am sorry for not doing a proper reply segment... So now without further adieu here we goooooooooooooooooooooo..........................

Now despite what it looks like it the pics are all diffrent!!! There are diffrences in each and everyone of them... So that does it for today and remember if you stop in here leave a comment and thank you for checking out Waterfalls!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

blade2k5

Sorry I missed the previous 2 updates before this, but all is good in Waterfalls none-the-less.  Splendid updates my friend, great work as always. &apls

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

papab2000

Nice updates Pat.  :thumbsup: These make me want to move back to Idaho and trout fish for life.  ;)

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

Jmouse

You're doing just fine, Pat, so do what you can when you can and don't worry about holding yourself to some impossible schedule. The rivers look great - I certainly can see the differences, and the riverbanks look especially good.

Take care...

Joan

Lilojame

Hi Pat! Do not worry about that. I totally agree with what Joan said there!

Nice update there also!

About the "adieu" and "ado"/"adoe" : As far as I know "adieu" in French means goodbye and does not fit into your sentence, the "ado" does tho and if I again am not wrong the word "ado" comes from the old English (Shakespeare times). Ever heard about: "Much ado about nothing" ? So that title could be "translated" as "Much to do about nothing" or even "Much fuss about nothing"  but by no chance "Much goodbye about nothing". So to sum it up "Adieu" and "Ado" are two different words in two different languages with two different meanings. If I am wrong (and I could be but I doubt it) then somebody who is studying old English literature please correct me.

Looking forward to your next update!

Karin ()borg()

EDIT: Found a link that proves my previous statement..

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

Simpson

Really fantastic picture my friend, this lake looks superb as well my friend
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

bat

Great new pictures there, Pat! Looking forward to more from that river...

Pat

Time for a update here in waterfalls its been 10 days wow!!! OK so then a little bit on my health its still there and no real improvements to speak of at this time... The Podcast is on hold still as I still really dont have much of voice to work with siiiigh and its agravating me to end... So OK now without further ado here we go with this update that is well over due........................................................................

so that is it for this update for now... I do hope to be back at it real soon again!!! I am sick and tired of being sick lol bad pun, needed a little chuckle lol....  Like I said I hope to get that podcast out for christmas and more updates before then as well in Waterfalls and in my lotting and mapping threads... Of course visting everyone in their threads as well too!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Lilojame

Hi there Pat! Nice picture there. I hope that you will get well soon.

Best wishes,
Karin

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

metarvo

This pic seems to have the appearance of a stream that is going dry.  It looks like some rain would be beneficial to that area, but you have done a fine job of creating this effect.  :thumbsup: 

I'm sorry about the health problems, but you do have my best wishes, Pat.  :)
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

JBSimio

Hi Pat!

I was beginning to wonder a little bit... I do hope things are starting to look up a little bit for you, my friend.  I'm sorry to hear you've been having some troubles.  It sounds like you have a lot on your plate... just be sure not to overdo it if you don't have to.  We need you to be feeling better and functioning like the Pat we all know... all the other things can wait if they need to!

The latest picture is a good one as usual.  I really like this trend of muddy banks you've been using lately.  It adds a new element to your streams and rivers that really sets them off and adds a bit of visual interest.  To me it almost defines the different areas of the creek.  I picture the muddy banks as the slower moving sections of the stream... while the "cleaner" banks are where the current picks up and cuts through the landscape with a little more force.  The whole effect works very well to my eye.  Just another fine example of how you're constantly upgrading and honing your methods!   :thumbsup:

See you next time!
JB

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion