• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Re: Waterfalls a New Journey... MD by Pat_Update # 219

Started by Pat, March 13, 2007, 01:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayo

Happy Christmas pat  :thumbsup:
Lovelly journal you got there  :P
I'm back

bat

I wish you also a Merry Christmas!

And great new update of that river! Wonderful work on it!! :thumbsup:

Ennedi

Hello Pat,

Very interesting explanation of Christmas greetings meaning - especially for a foreigner  :)

So, God rest you merry, Pat  ;) - and best wishes for you and your Family!

The Chippewa Creek is great, especially it's mouth with a small waterfall  :thumbsup:
You also choosen the viewing direction very well   ;)

I think making this MD gives you much joy - it is pleasant for your guests too  :)

Cheers
Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Jmouse

Very interesting Christmas story and beautiful work on the TPW, Pat. May 2008 be the best ever for you and your family.

Until next time...
Joan

blade2k5

Bravo &apls for an update well done.  Loved the Christmas meassage and especially the images showing Chippewa Creek:thumbsup:  Merry Christmas Pat....talk to you later on tonight when ya get home from work.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

suplado!

wow -- the waterfalls looks so nice!! the details around looks very cool as well!!

FrankU

Not really much to add here. Beautiful rivers and a nice little harbour!

Wish you a good 2008.

kimcar

&apls &apls Great story. And super pics that you show , the first one is just wow. Best wishes for 2008 . Take care

tooheys

Pat, I'm back and owe a comment or two.

Some great updates since my last visit. I particularily like the detail in the last update.

The TPW looks great, but you really have mastered the falls, something I am still having a bit of trouble with.
Exceptional work  :thumbsup: Not a lot of civilisation around I see. Maybe a good site for a movie.

Cheers

Dave

Strechnitz

Wonderful updates Patrick! :thumbsup:

I hope that you and Vicky had a wonderful and merry (in both meanings of the word ;) )christmas time and that New Year's eve will be great! ;D

Strech.
Your favorite "deliciously deviant" Empire is Back after a 2 month pause

Click on the picture above to visit Stropon.

Schulmanator

Wow! What awesome pix. A great way to end 07 and an auspicious start for 08!
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

warconstruct

hello Pat , very beautiful river you maitrise  &apls :thumbsup:

happy new years  ;)
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

Pat

Replies only for now!!!

Quote from: jayo on December 25, 2007, 01:16:11 AM
Happy Christmas pat  :thumbsup:
Lovelly journal you got there  :P

Jayo, welcome back and Im glad you liked what you have seen here and I look forward to see you back soon

Quote from: bat on December 25, 2007, 05:05:21 AM
I wish you also a Merry Christmas!

And great new update of that river! Wonderful work on it!! :thumbsup:

Bat thank you soo very much and I hope you had a wonderful christmas and a happy new years as well....

Quote from: Ennedi on December 25, 2007, 07:32:15 AM
Hello Pat,

Very interesting explanation of Christmas greetings meaning - especially for a foreigner  :)

So, God rest you merry, Pat  ;) - and best wishes for you and your Family!

The Chippewa Creek is great, especially it's mouth with a small waterfall  :thumbsup:
You also choosen the viewing direction very well   ;)

I think making this MD gives you much joy - it is pleasant for your guests too  :)

Cheers
Adam

Adam thank you soo much for that, Im glad you liked the meaning of Christmas as well, and yes working in this MD does bring me much Joy and I have a fun time showe casing what ive done and the responses are always great....

Quote from: Jmouse on December 25, 2007, 10:03:19 AM
Very interesting Christmas story and beautiful work on the TPW, Pat. May 2008 be the best ever for you and your family.

Until next time...
Joan

Joan Thank you and im glad you liked the christmas story as well!!! I hope that 08 brings you lots of Joy and prosperouse times this year my friend...

Quote from: blade2k5 on December 25, 2007, 03:12:36 PM
Bravo &apls for an update well done.  Loved the Christmas meassage and especially the images showing Chippewa Creek:thumbsup:  Merry Christmas Pat....talk to you later on tonight when ya get home from work.

Hey Troy, its good to see you back here again, Im sorry havent been on much lately and we havent had our nightly chats, RL = pain lol...  Seee you back and talk to you soon

Quote from: suplado! on December 25, 2007, 04:57:35 PM
wow -- the waterfalls looks so nice!! the details around looks very cool as well!!

Suplado!, thank you soo very much!!!

Quote from: FrankU on December 26, 2007, 05:16:11 AM
Not really much to add here. Beautiful rivers and a nice little harbour!

Wish you a good 2008.

FrankU lol anything to add is better then not adding at all, thank you for coming around in 07 and look foward to seeing you in 08

Quote from: kimcar on December 26, 2007, 01:38:49 PM
&apls &apls Great story. And super pics that you show , the first one is just wow. Best wishes for 2008 . Take care

Kimcar thank you so much and Best of wishes and luck to you for 08 as well and see you soon....

Quote from: tooheys on December 28, 2007, 03:01:43 AM
Pat, I'm back and owe a comment or two.

Some great updates since my last visit. I particularily like the detail in the last update.

The TPW looks great, but you really have mastered the falls, something I am still having a bit of trouble with.
Exceptional work  :thumbsup: Not a lot of civilisation around I see. Maybe a good site for a movie.

Cheers

Dave

Daaaaaaaave that was too funnie!!!! Thank you and you are doing wonderful stuff yourself there M8 and even better then me i think lol  $%Grinno$%

Quote from: Strechnitz on December 31, 2007, 04:49:53 AM
Wonderful updates Patrick! :thumbsup:

I hope that you and Vicky had a wonderful and merry (in both meanings of the word ;) )christmas time and that New Year's eve will be great! ;D

Strech.

Hey Hubert, yes me and vic did have a merry and wonderful christmas, I hope you had a great one to as well as a New Years celebration??  Ty hope to see you soon  ;)

Quote from: Schulmanator on December 31, 2007, 10:46:19 AM
Wow! What awesome pix. A great way to end 07 and an auspicious start for 08!

Schul, thank you and yes what a great way to end 07, belive I got lots planned for 08 a whole year to MD and a whole Year to Update and that is my goal too....

Quote from: warconstruct on December 31, 2007, 12:49:54 PM
hello Pat , very beautiful river you maitrise  &apls :thumbsup:

happy new years  ;)

Warconstruct, Welcome to Waterfalls and im glad you like the river and thank you!!!

OK so I did a dirty little trick lol sooo with out further ado here is a small update as to what has been done and ive been logging in some heavy Game Time since the new Updates to NAM and RHW lol... But no pics of that yet but enjoy these though please.... sooooooooooo here we go with this special first post of the year in Waterfalls.....................

So thats it for update number 47 is now on the books, Ejoy these other 2 pics here is the Global Museum Relot Ive done and will be getting out there soon, err sorry this is called the Torrie Spire or something like that for its real lot name lol.....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

Great work there on the rivers and lot, Pat! Looking forward to more...

Jmouse

My goodness, Pat, you're really giving the TPW a fit, aren't you! And with excellent results I might add. :thumbsup:
I'm still looking for that special place in one of my cities that feels exactly right before trying my hand at it, but I'll get around to it eventually.

Until next time...
Joan

paroch

Hi Pat,

Great couple of updates there.  The smooth bridge transitions are really great.  I don't need to comment on the brilliant TPW usage do I, said it all before ;)

Paul

tooheys

Pat, don't make me bring the banjo out again  $%Grinno$%

The TPW looks great and I like the shoreline, although perhaps you need to break up the green wall along the banks a little.

From the last pic, I'm guessing this area will be developed and I'm looking forward to see what you come up with  :)

The GM looks like an interesting building. Perhaps it's about time Balnavia had a Pat Bat  ;)

Cheers

tkirch

Pat,  I love the way you use the grass to border your rivers.  That is a great unique idea, can I use that approach?
  I really like the way it looks in the close up of the rail bridge and the road bridge, looks really authentic and an amazing way to do this.

Pat

Update and replies coming soooooooooon!!!!! this weekend I promiss - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

TopCliff

That river is awesome. If everyone payed as close attention to detail like you, it would take hours just to finish a city block. Good work dude, keep it up.
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.