• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

io_bg's lots (last updated 29.12.)

Started by io_bg, September 03, 2009, 02:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earth quake

art128

Quote from: spacedfuzz on November 13, 2009, 07:36:47 AM
are those bus stops going to be uploaded as they look realy good

What bus stops are you talking about ?
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

WC_EEND

Quote from: art128 on November 14, 2009, 09:04:10 AM
What bus stops are you talking about ?
I think about these:

RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

spacedfuzz

Rady

Quote from: io_bg on October 08, 2009, 02:36:26 AM
Thanks for all those comments! Right now I don't have much time to answer all of them, sorry ()sad()
Here are some changes I made.

Just wanted to ask wheter these lots will be available on the LEX?
If it's a good idea, go ahead and do it. It's much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.

Visit my BAT thread: Slow BAT steady - Rady's first BAT attemtps

art128

I think I can talk for Ioan..
These lots will be available soon, as soon as Ioan makes the [big] number of icons !  ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

spacedfuzz

Quote from: art128 on February 02, 2010, 12:07:41 PM
I think I can talk for Ioan..
These lots will be available soon, as soon as Ioan makes the [big] number of icons !  ;)
^^

Gilikov1994

woow, I think the Busstop's looks great by airports and rail-stations ;)
great job!
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

cubby420

The filler lots are absolutely perfect! (...and they fit the bill of something I've been seriously searching for... ::) )

Good luck with the modding and all your other projects. Can't wait to see your pieces come to fruition.

io_bg

Thanks, Gilikov1994 and cubby420. When I have the time and the will ( :D ) I'll prepare them to be released to the STEX and will upload them as soon as I can.
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

manchou

Very nice LOTs  :thumbsup: Great work !
My BATs or here but it is in french ;)

Gilikov1994

Good to hear my Bulgarian friend!
(Bulgaria is great! :D)
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

cubby420

Where there's a will...there's a way! Now get back to work on those damn filler lots!!!

::)  $%Grinno$%

Just kidding. They'll be ready when they're ready. That doesn't mean I'm not waiting with eager anticipation though. If you didn't make everything so beautiful, useful, and eye catching, people like me wouldn't bug you about them. Let that be a lesson to you.  ;)

Connor

First time i've seen the thread and all i can say is great work Ioan  &apls

All these lots are looking fantastic (especially those bus stops), looking forward to seeing them uploaded.

Connor

Jayster

What I'm interested in are your re-lots of Marrast's (spell check on that one?) embankment set. I noticed them in your MD. I like the nicer looking trees. I would try and make my own except I'm new at the LE and don't know names for props and such. 

io_bg

Thank you all for the comments. With the summer vacation starting, I'll have much more free time to finish the work on my lots and upload them ;)
Jayster, I can upload those, too ::) If you decide to make your own, I'll be happy to see them in a lot thread maybe :P

Dino007

Quote from: io_bg on June 30, 2010, 01:16:51 AM
Thank you all for the comments. With the summer vacation starting, I'll have much more free time to finish the work on my lots and upload them ;)
Jayster, I can upload those, too ::) If you decide to make your own, I'll be happy to see them in a lot thread maybe :P

Can't wait!  &dance
TIGR

Jayster

Since it's summer time here for me as well, I thought for my first project using the LE, I'll redo NDEX ITS HSRP Terminus Station by ill tonkso. It doesn't have enough surrounding props and detail. I'll open it up in LE and see what i can do with it.

io_bg

*blows off the dust*
It's been quite a while since I last posted here so I thought I should revive this tread ::) Thanks everyone for the comments so far but I'm afraid everything was lost when my HDD failed last year. That's why I decided to remake some of the things I was working on previously. (the two texture bugs in the first pic are already fixed)

I also made a couple of tram depots largely inspired by Dantes' ones. I'll probably change the base textures to either asphalt or cement ones.

Please let me know what you think about them :)

Sciurus

Very nice lots, I have a preference for the second lot! &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *