• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Krasner BAT thread

Started by Krasner, September 08, 2016, 02:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manga rivotra

Your attention to detail is very impressive.  :o
The missing windows and grafitis more or less marked in function of their support (glasses, concrete or wood) adds a realism in my opinion rarely reached.
It's really beautiful!  :thumbsup:

b22rian

Krasner,

First time posting in here..
I really like and I am impressed with the batting work you do  :thumbsup:

Krasner

Thanks for the replies everyone  :satisfied:

Also Vester, I guess that you meant that these smudges were too light ? I lightened a bit all of the red rooftile parts and I guess it helps a bit, let me know what you think.
...Because I was considering about exporting it right now or the next night. I did all the nightlights which are not the best I did so far to be honest, but they're pretty ok in my opinion  &Thk/(

ANARCHIST !!

Seaman

I like the textures. I totally believe they are on your computer for decades, weathered down by the pollution of your CPU and waterdamaged by stack overflow... ok, I really need to stop that  :D. You get the point. Well done!

Krasner

@Seaman Lol $%Grinno$%

Anyway, it's here, in HD, and nightlighted (for Maxis night only). It includes a 1X4 extra as I said, and it was so quickly done that I could probably make some other by-products with it. I'll consider that in the future, possibly. It requires no dependency by the way  :satisfied:

Link to the download page : https://www.toutsimcities.com/downloads/view/3330
ANARCHIST !!

Tyberius06

Thank you very much! Beautiful stuffs! :) And thanks for the extra building! :)

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

PaPa-J

Thank you for the Lot.  It looks good.
Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

Simmer2

________________________________________________________________________________

Akallan

My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

Krasner

Hi. Before making a resource pack from all the models I made for my modular factory (so Tyberius can use it freely  :bomb:), I thought that I'll finally finish this modular cemetery I had started a long, long time ago. I totally re-made the lots, so it looks better I guess.

Six or seven pieces so far - and I'll make some moar, no problem.
ANARCHIST !!

pressus

In general it looks very good, but there is one 'but' - why most of the tombstones look like after passing destructive vandals? The idea of ​​the details is very good! The details are very precise and this can be congratulated  :thumbsup:
Sorry guys, I'll be here next week, so good luck!

PaPa-J

Looks like something straight from New Orleans. Nice work.
Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

Krasner

Hi !! "Sketchy Towers" finally available  :satisfied:

It comes in three lots (two 3X2 and one 3X3 that is the actual reproduction of the sc3k original model). Hope you like it. Link here : https://www.toutsimcities.com/downloads/view/3355

There will be a backup on Simtropolis soon but for now I'm too lazy to re-make the dependency list (be careful btw, it's a bit different than my usual one this time). So don't download it twice, the first time I did that I had so many downloads on both that it made me wonder if some people believed it was two different things. So... It will be the exact same models and lots ;)
ANARCHIST !!

matias93

I will use this thing so, so much!

"Lets be scientists and as such, remember always that the purpose of politics is not freedom, nor authority, nor is any principle of abstract character,
but it is to meet the social needs of man and the development of the society"

— Valentín Letelier, 1895

Tyberius06

Really nice work! I'm gonna put this into my cities for sure. I like it!
Thanks for making and sharing!

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.