• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Empire Bay: Green Meadows

Started by RickD, February 03, 2012, 03:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noahclem

Congratulations on your engagement Raphael  &dance

Great to see Empire Bay back and you've done an excellent job here. I love the TIA-6 and the selection of BATs  &apls

Swordmaster

Aha! Now we're back in business. Congrats on the big change, Raphael! That's some step to take, indeed.

On the update, I'll leave it to others to dissect it. All I can say is that it looks amazing and that you (continue to) give me lots of ideas for PSC. :thumbsup:

Cheers
Willy

Flatron

I saw paperman yesterday and my second thought was that you should do a new update. Now I see my wish came true. I'm loving it!
PS.: congrats on your wedding plans &apls

MTT9

Congrats Raphael! Love how everything is part of the story, nothing is there without an explanation. Looking foward for more :)

PS: nice detail adding a bit of real history with the race between the chrysler and empire state.
You can call me Matt

Jeroentje

It's extremely detailed, and everything fits perfect together. Good job!
Love the highrise and the use of the historical architecture styles!

art128

Nice to see you update again Raphael!

A wonderful update you've put here. The skyscraper district really is wonderful. I like how your notes on the Empire Bay building and Empire Mining building are the real ESB and CB ones.

Congrats for your girlfriend, btw! :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Dantes

Impressive what have you done it again.  :thumbsup:
I have not seen your first city center.  :P First of I had to push the image to the page.  :P Your metropolitan area is very American.  :o

I'm excited to create park when you get started.

solsystem

Great overview pics with a nice skyscraper district. And again wonderful night pics.

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

The Last Citybuilder

Wonderful diary, Raphael! I really like reading all the new updates! (well, picture looking. haha :) )

And also, congratulations with the engagement! Is she "lebenslangerschicksalsschatz"?

vortext

Great stuff, I like how your city is getting denser with each new update! Where did you find the courthouse btw, I've never seen it before.

And wonderfull news as well, congratulations to you and your soon-to-be wife.
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Ol.S / Benoit

Great skyline, I love the night pictures ! :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

nbvc

FrankU

Hi Raphael,

Congrats with your engagement! I married my girlfriend about 11 years ago, and didn't have one moment of regret. Take care you organise a good party for all your family and friends!

And Empire bay shows your happiness: out of the dark smoke into the light and air.... is it coincidence?

Frank

RickD

Oh my, it has been two months since my last update. I certainly did not plan on this.  &ops Unfortunately this is not a real update. I just want to assure you that in between my job, social obligations and planning my wedding I surprisingly still find time to play SC4.

This was the last region view of Empire Island I posted:

My comment on it was: "now I need to fill in the shore line". Well, this proved to be a tedious and time consuming task. Now I am glad to announce that I am almost finished.

This is what I have been doing in the past weeks:

In the upcoming updates I will show you the new developments, including the yacht harbor, Staplecheese Funland Pier, West Beach, Empire Bay Regional Airport, and Blackwater Bay Generating Station. All of it is located along the South Island Parkway.

Replies:

noahclem, Swordmaster, Flatron, MTT9, Jeroentje, art128, Dantes, solsystem, Schulmanator, The Last Citybuilder, vortext, Ol.S / Benoit, nbvc, FrankU:
Thank you for your comments. Especially in times when I do not find the time for regular updates it is good to know that there are people who like what I am doing here.  :)
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

MTT9

Great to see something new here! The island seams to have changed a lot, i look foward to seeing some closeups of the new developments :)
You can call me Matt

Kergelen

Great region view. I like all these harbours, boats and airport. &apls
Good progres in last two month and good positition of the CBD.

Links to SC4 websites

vortext

Wow, excellent job! I'm wondering about the blurry part though, what could it be?!  ::)  ;)

Anyhow, seems like Empire Bay has had quite a massive expansion, can't wait to see it up close!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Ricky112233

Holy cow! Magnificent!

Can't to see those new 'burbs you've built on the Eastern side of the island.. :)
And I apologize for not congratulating you earlier on your wedding--I thought I did, but anyway!

:thumbsup:

-Ricky
Yes, I love aviation
Yes, I'm interested in the former CIS
Yes, I'm half Dutch-half American
Yes, I'm learning Russian
15--

Nexis4Jersey

I'm curious to see what the Coast line looks up close.....    Any Plans for a large bridge or tunnel?