• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your Rivers and Creeks

Started by bigberta, June 17, 2007, 06:41:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Welcome to page 3!

A very nice picture there of your nice work on the bridge, SuperTimo! :thumbsup:

rodrigogua

hey everyone great pics!

where can i get that covered bridge? it looks great!

dragonshardz

Travis

Ah, here's a few I made recently:

A back-country road by a small stream, in summertime. Brings back a lot of memories. :)

wouanagaine

Very nice Travis
The telephone poles make the pic real

here is mine

Still need some more details

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

Pat

Travis and Wouanagaine those pics are looking real sweet and travis where did you get those telephone poles???

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Travis

Thanks Wou. :)

Thank you too, Pat!
Quotetravis where did you get those telephone poles???
::)
In LBT prop pack 1, that very same pack you often link to as a dependency. :P
You probably didn't find them because the prop names are all in spanish. $%Grinno$%

Pat

LoL Yuppers.... I mainly stick with flora and what nots but hey thanks for pointing that out  ;) I really need to talk to heblem about getting the prop names translated for english...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Travis

Heh, it's a good thing I know some spanish, or else using all those wonderful props would be much more difficult. I had a feeling all the spanish courses they made us take back in middle school would come in handy at some point. :D

Toichus Maximus

I adore the stream travis! Is that some Rural Renewal Project stuff I spy in there?

blade2k5

Travis - Wow!  So much green.....Wou was on the mark when he mentioned that the telephone poles add realism to your scenic pics.  A really nice job on those :thumbsup:

Wou - Looking sharp as always. 

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

bat

Beautiful pictures there, Travis!

Really nice detailing on that area, wouanagaine!  :thumbsup:

Toichus Maximus

Here's a mosaic from my CJ of the Ahrensfeld River.

blade2k5

Absolutely beautiful Toichus Maximus &apls   

dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦

dedgren

Just a couple more of Truro Creek from John's (Darmok) collaboration quad Diddicks SW.

Later.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

bigberta

WOW @ all. There are some great pictures in this thread. I have always loved pictures of rivers and the pictures posted here reminds me of why.  :thumbsup:

RBC

blade2k5

@ dedgren -  &apls Bravo &apls  Now that is a scenic area :thumbsup:  I love your use of different trees and mixing them together.  Nice work on this.

bwatterud

Another first experiment that I ended up liking.  This time with transparent ploppable water. 

bat

That great mosaic shows a really nice area, Toichus Maximus!
Beautiful work on that river and roads, dedgren!
Also like it, bwatterud! Nice first experiment on it!  :thumbsup: