• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your . . . . current projects

Started by keithsed, February 08, 2007, 07:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seaman

Quote from: Simmer2 on November 13, 2017, 07:29:03 AM
The "runway" patchy asphalt work makes all the difference &apls &apls
Its those "little" details that truly makes it stand out.

I second that. My hat is off, sir!

Akallan

My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

Ralfger

After a very long pause due to my father´s illness and death I restart my litte project "Windwatt" - some small progress on the histroic part of the capital city Königsfurt:

Terring7

Looks very promising. My condolences for your father.
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Ralfger

Terring7,thank you very much for your kind words!

brick_mortimer

It's Carcassonne, not in cardboard, not in RL but in zeroes and ones!  &apls
Looks promising  :thumbsup:

Sincere condolences on for your father. I can't imagine the loss...
Busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest
Me no coffee function without so good

Ralfger

brick_mortimer, thank you for your condolence! Carcassonne?  :o  ()stsfd() that´s quite a compliment - thank you

Ryan B.

Trying to get back into the swing of BAT...not just with signs, but custom pavement markings:

PaPa-J

Love the signs and pavement markings.  Cool idea.
Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

Terring7

Last time I could play Simcity back in 2014 (just before my previous PC died off), I was busy creating a futuristic region. Now it's time to finish what I started. The very primary blueprints are ready. It's time to built.

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Pythias900KMB

Quote from: Ryan B. on June 26, 2018, 09:37:51 PM
Trying to get back into the swing of BAT...not just with signs, but custom pavement markings:

That is a beautiful egress ramp you have there, Ryan.  Perhaps I will take the plunge toward using a single egress to construct a ramp that diverges left and right instead of two separate egresses like I am currently doing for all four approaches.

j-dub

I'm assuming this revamped arrow piece is going in the RHW cosmetic piece tab ring, if it didn't exist already? Glad to see you're back in action though Ryan.

Hi all,i finished my lot for KOLE STAAL,farm equipment manufacturer in SOUTH AFRICA.Hope you guys and girls like it :P :thumbsup:.Then i started a new project.I am lotting a new monorail station,still only testing the idea and sees if everything is working as it should,lol.

Starting to look like something i hope $%Grinno$%

Hi all,what you nice people think of my industrial city so far,all workers is taking the train or ferry to work from neighbouring cities,like over 200 000 of them,lol.Only like 60 000 people living in the industrial city.

Hi all,bit of an update on my industrial city,hope you all like it. :thumbsup:

Hi,just finished my monorail station :),capacity 500 000,road transit enabled also .

Alan_Waters

noahclem

Definitely an interesting concept on the HSR station but I agree platforms would be a pretty important detail to add. What's that big building model there? Seems like something that could be adapted to an airport....

Good job everyone and especially exciting progress there Ralfger  &apls

Hi all,totally forgot about the platforms lol :o.Fixed it now,looks much better,thanks for reminding me :thumbsup: