• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpowell

my username is rogerpowell. the reset password link was sent to my email but when I click on it it  says user name email or password do not match and to contact you [Email address removed -Admin]

Tarkus

Roger, I've just manually reset your password, and sent you a private message (PM) with the details.

Tarkus
SC4D Admin

Tarkus

FYI, I will be away from the site from October 22-24 (US Pacific Daylight Time), and will not be able to process any manual account activation or password reset requests during that time.  The remainder of our administrative team is also quite busy with real-life obligations at the moment, so there is no guarantee of assistance with such requests until the 25th. 

Thank you in advance for your patience.

-Alex

Sedad Cordic

Username: werderaura

need the activation link

thx

SimGuy24

Username is SimGuy24....filled the link out 3 times, never got an email. Guess I forgot the password again.

Tarkus

Just dropped you a PM with details.  Let me know if you run into any further difficulties trying to get onto the LEX again.

-Alex

buckbeach

I too am having problems getting a response by the Lex site to reset password.  Checked all the possible email areas (SPAM, updates, promotions, etc) but no luck.

I have been away for awhile but I once had access.  Got my Devotion email response and got on this board with no problems but several Lex fails.

Thank you

Earl "Buck" Beach
Removed email address so you don't get bombarded by spambots. -Tarkus/Admin

adjagu

Username: adjagu

Step 01: Signed up to LEX, did not receive initial confirmation email.

Step 02: Tried to sign up again (thinking I might have done it in error the first time) received Username in use error.

Step 03: Used LEX password recovery option, received page "Good Entry" page in response. "Password reset initiated correctly. Please check your e-mail and click on the link to confirm the password reset." Received no email in response.

Step 04: This post. I have no idea what I did wrong nor do I know what I need. I do however know what I would like. I would like to be able to login to LEX.

Thank you for your consideration of this issue.

My name is Aminé

Hi there,  MY LEX USERNAME IS : k amine

I can't login to the LEX!

I set up an account because I've recently come back to SimCity 4 and started modding. I cant get to ANY of the LEX DL's because it says "Sign in to Download". Every time I sign in though the site it just says "logging in" in a green font and then, the newly refreshed page (which should be logged in) STILL reads "sign in to download".

NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I successfully login it still says "Sign in to download" as if I haven't signed in. It's beyond frustrating!

It isn't saying incorrect username or incorrect password, Im doing those correctly, its just not letting me in! :(

Is there anybody who can help point me in the right direction to remedying this issue? It would be much appreciated!

Many Thanks and Sorry for disturbing your thread!

vortext

Glad you found the correct thread for this issue!  :D

Sadly I can't see if something is wrong on the backend but I'm sure an admin will stop by shortly. In the meanwhile I've removed your posts in other topics.  ;)
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Tarkus

Looking over everything, the K Amine account is activated on the LEX, and when I tried accessing a file via the "Sign in to download", I was successfully brought back to the page with a now-working download button. 

In the meanwhile, I'd recommend trying to log into the LEX via the front page of the exchange to see what happens.

My guess is that it might be a cookie-related issue (ensure that your browser is set to accept cookies--though I don't recommend allowing third-party cookies), or if you're running a script blocker on your browser (i.e. NoScript), make sure scripts from sc4devotion.com and netdna.bootstrapcdn.com (where some of the LEX's framework is derived) are set to trusted/allowed.

-Alex

Glenni

Hm, I'd like something sorted out too, though I do need to make a confession.

A couple years after my account was banned I created one called Glerk on the LEX, no ill intentions, I just wanted to use it to access content, dependencies, etc.
Now the problem is it uses my main email, if possible I'd like to have it deleted, or deactivated, so that I can create one for my proper nickname "Glenni" or, it could be renamed, if that is doable for an admin.

Tarkus

I do see an actual Glenni account already up there, matching the email you have on file on the forum.  It is not banned, so you should be able to get into it now (if not, I can manually reset the password for you).  I can also delete Glerk duplicate, so you can change the email on the Glenni one,

-Alex

Glenni

Hm, I forgot the password for the Glenni one, i tried using the automated reset, but haven't gotten the email from the LEX yet, i checked both of my email adresses - could you reset it manually for me?

andisart

hello, I tried the reset form twice, didnt get the email. Forgot my password. Cheers