• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simmer's Lotting Lab.

Started by Simmer2, December 11, 2015, 07:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simmer2

Been having issues with my primary PC. I do have a backup of (I hope everything).

These images are from some stuff I did on my secondary PC. Once I have it all sorted I should be able to continue my never ending SC4 quest...

Simmer2/Nick
________________________________________________________________________________

noahclem

Hope your backups are complete and you're able to resolve the computer problems! Love the plumbing lot  &apls

Simmer2

Thanks Noa!

2 new uploads are now available.

SM2 Royal Flush Plumbing Supply, here http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3556

SM2 Prop Pack Vol5, here http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3555

Final pics.

Simmer2/Nick
________________________________________________________________________________

Krasner

How productive you are still impresses me  :D Great stuff there  :thumbsup:
ANARCHIST !!

kelis

Thanks for share all this stuff with us, I really like the warehouse  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Simmer2

Simmer2

Lets not forget this set I'm also working on.

The base texture will be compatible with Tyberius06's Heretic port lots therefore they will blend in nicely. I will also analyze the entry/exit point of his rail system (made with my NSB textures) and create a seamless interlock lot as a transition point between his work and mine.

Simmer2/Nick

Kitsune

Another set of container props and rail props ! This after I just did the container part of my seaport... oy.
~ NAM Team Member

Simmer2

Sorry Kitsune :D

Just added another 9 models. This brings the total lot count to 38. All icons are done

Time to release is getting close..

Nick

Unconstantean

mattb325

Simmer2

Forgot to add...

Left some space for more possibilities...

Simmer2/Nick

Silur

Hi,Nick. It is a beautiful legend. All this is very simple and convenient. 10\10  &apls &apls &apls

Simmer2

tomvsotis

oh man these look SO good

*downloads*

b22rian

Easily the best sound / highway walls ever developed..

enough said !  :thumbsup:

Unconstantean

reddonquixote

Simple and effective, nice work  :thumbsup:
Pay heed to the tales of old wives. It may well be that they alone keep in memory what it was once needful for the wise to know.

Alan_Waters

Finally waited!  :bnn:
*download*

Simmer2

Thank you everyone!

SM2 Concrete Sound Barriers Version 2 is now online. Total lots now stands at 41.

Dec 7 2017  Added 5 more FA3 mirror lots. Please re-download and replace the old file with this one. No need to demolish any lots already plopped as this update only adds new lots and does not modify the old ones. I included a new Legend and an additional picture showcasing the new models.

New legend and showcase pic.

Simmer2/Nick