SC4D Homepage
BSC File Exchange
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Have a city to share that's not from SC4? Our MD Section is here for you too!

Author Topic: Nakahara 25th: Mitsuya, Akashima (17/11/27)  (Read 146264 times)

Offline kelis

• || Mijn eigen Wereld ||
    • ~ Kelis Bat Design ~
  • CL:
    Puerta del Mundo
Re: Nakahara 24.8: Nakazono-cho, Akashima (17/11/12)
« Reply #540 on: November 13, 2017, 09:06:25 AM »
Sure you are doing it good !! I know that feeling, it is very repetitive, right ? But this is Japan my friend  $%Grinno$%

I recommend you try to build things like parks or small temples between all these areas, the result is always good but also you can make different things for a while  :thumbsup:

Great update as always, the night shots are magnificent  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Sim City 4 Devotion Forums

« Reply #540 on: November 13, 2017, 09:06:25 AM »

Offline noahclem

« Reply #541 on: November 21, 2017, 11:10:30 AM »
Pretty awesome stuff  &apls Like the big city feel and the great night lighting pictures really emphasize that. Keep up the great work  :thumbsup:

« Reply #541 on: November 21, 2017, 11:10:30 AM »

Re: Nakahara 25th: Mitsuya, Akashima (17/11/27)

Offline Nanami

« Reply #542 on: November 27, 2017, 09:43:06 AM »
Replies:

:o

The night views are sublime! I also like the images where we see the neighborhood from afar, it allows us to realize how urbanized it is. And as always, I love to see the sky train across the city, a simple but very beautiful detail!

:thumbsup:
Thank you! east asia and its urbanization.. I really like how they are in real life although some people mightnot like it and it rather messed.

Sure you are doing it good !! I know that feeling, it is very repetitive, right ? But this is Japan my friend  $%Grinno$%

I recommend you try to build things like parks or small temples between all these areas, the result is always good but  also you can make different things for a while  :thumbsup:
Great update as always, the night shots are magnificent  &apls &apls
Thank you! well I might reconsider to put temples and shirnes it since it might make things better.

Pretty awesome stuff  &apls Like the big city feel and the great night lighting pictures really emphasize that. Keep up the great work  :thumbsup:
Thank you! glad you like it!

+-----------------------------------------------+

Nakahara  25n: "Non Directional Art" (Mitsuya, Akashima)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/KL-S2_5wFwc" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/KL-S2_5wFwc</a>

(quiet an intersting thing that the song above samples similar sound as one of sc4 mayor mode music)

As a mosaic of the Akashima city, the city grow since early 17th century when Suzumoto Clan rule the Hasaki Domain of the area.The city however suffer devasting of earthquakes and tsunami multiple times including the latest one in 2014.Akashima grow into major metropolitan area of Nakahara with rather non-planned chaotic pattern but managed to emerge as a well developed city in end of 20th century...

Shiraigawa (白井川町), Naka ward(中区) one of the densely developed area in central Akashima near the main downtown core of the city. As for the public transit access to the area, Akashima Subway Mitsuya Line built in 1983 to improve connectivity of the area.

The highway network of the city follow the pattern of the city development going through densely build area today.. Akashima Expressway Yumesaki route  (赤島高速5号夢崎線) serves the main road access toward the southern Yumesaki area of Akashima alongside with recently built Akashima Bay Bridge toward Arakawa city.

Akashima Expressway Yumesaki Route passing through densely build area in Mitsuya (美津谷町), Akashima

Mizuguchi Station (水口駅), one of the Station of Yumesaki Line (夢崎線) is crowded in the morning as usual day in Akashima. Mizuguchi Station located in Naka Ward, Akashima and it serves the area in northwest part of Yumesaki area of Akashima

Pararel toward the Akashima expressway Yumesaki Route, Yumesaki Line serves the Yumesaki Ward, the southern part of Akashima city located in Yumesaki peninsula.

Mitsuya (美津谷町) is a district located just in the west of Akashima Downtown core. One of the famous part of Mitsuya is the shopping area nearby Mitsuya Station where it can be intepreted as "Akihabara of Akashima" which mainly sold electronic stuff as well as many of the pop culture on Nakahara.

Part of Mitsuya is home to many offices and company around the city.as an example western part of Mitsuya host wall to wall offices building rows.

Mitsuya Station (美津谷駅), as the main station of the area, awkwardly located just below the Akashima Expressway Yumesaki Route serves the Tokaido Main Line alongside with the Akiya Line, and the Inner Loop Line of Akashima. A lot of people rushes for the transfer either toward the bus or the nearby Akashima Subway Mitsuya Line.

Akashima Expressway Chuo Line  (赤島高速3号中央線) passing through southern part of Mitsuya basically marking the border of Mitsuya and Shiraigawa in the south.

Into the night, the district is never sleep as the district host many entertainment area where many office worker in Akashima may spend night here before going home to hang with the co-worker or just to forgot the stress they got earlier during the worktime.

Cross of Akashima Expressway Yumesaki Route with Chuo Route at night...

Thank you for viewing hope you enjoy it!

« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 10:08:57 AM by Nanami »

« Reply #542 on: November 27, 2017, 09:43:06 AM »

Offline kelis

• || Mijn eigen Wereld ||
    • ~ Kelis Bat Design ~
  • CL:
    Puerta del Mundo
« Reply #543 on: November 28, 2017, 11:53:12 AM »
Yes, you should include some temples in the middle of everything. I'm curious about your region. Are you building your region in a real japanese map ?

In my case I feel obsessed about how the region looks, especially with some artificial islands... Japanese cities have a very own appearance and it's hard to imitate.
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

« Reply #543 on: November 28, 2017, 11:53:12 AM »

Offline art128

• 一人ぼっち
  • CL: Chocolarte
« Reply #544 on: December 31, 2017, 05:22:30 PM »
Seems i missed your update.

The elevated highways are very well done and fit nicely in the landscape!

Happy New Year!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

« Reply #544 on: December 31, 2017, 05:22:30 PM »

Offline geminiasp

« Reply #545 on: February 18, 2018, 12:28:53 AM »
This is so pretty! I really love the colorful night shots (is that a mod?). I love seeing Japan cities on here.

Reminds me how many Japanese buildings I don't have in my game yet.

« Reply #545 on: February 18, 2018, 12:28:53 AM »

If you experience visual glitches in our site, we strongly suggest you to use Firefox to browse the forums. Also a 1024*768 or higher resolution is highly recommended to view this site

Latest News

Have a city to share that's not from SC4? Our MD Section is here for you too!

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2011
SMFAds for Free Forums

Page created in 0.211 seconds with 61 queries.