• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Palace at Versailles

Started by keithsed, February 08, 2007, 05:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keithsed

Do any of you know if there is a BAT for the Place at Versailles?

I would really like to have this and build around it.

Keith

Yoder7652

vester

Think I seen a bat thread some where, cant remember where ?!?

Maybe it was at the frech sc site. Can't remember the name.
Don't think it was finished. Think the batter was in lack of pictures.

I found this in my bookmarks. Think its the thread. Can't check it now, as the server seems to be down.
http://www.toutsimcity.com/forums/afficher-reponses.php?forum=bat&page_sujet=2&sujet=244979&page=3

If you really want it to be batted, then you should go and post some pictures. Or you could post them here. I will then PM the batter with a link to this thread.

Yoder7652

wow that is some nice modeling!

Grneyes

Looks like it is still being worked on....does anyone know this person?

MaryBeth

keithsed

Yes WOW!!! &apls

I'll have to bookmark that page and see what develops.  What they have done so far looks GREAT.

Let's wait and see what develops.  This looks like it will be a very long process.

Thanks everyone for responding.

Keith

Yanyan

I HAD A DREAM......................
&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

vester

He needs PICTURES, so if you have any or find any please post them here. I will then get in contact with him/her.

BarbyW

I know that person but will him/her tell you who it is.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Yanyan

mattb325

This will indeed be a beautiful BAT - Vester, does the creator want aerial or additional pictures? He/she said they would BAT only the main part of the palace at this time, so I am unsure. There are a wealth of pictures on the 'net

DebussyMan

The charade is out. This was an experimental BAT I made
I make these BATs for practicing, not releasing, as I did with Christiansborg. But since you asked for it ::).

My original intent was to make the whole place, therefore I posted at the french site to see if someone offered to take specific pictures I needed. That was not the case.

Today I had some free time and I wanted to take a break from Votivkirche so I took this for a spin. This will be all I'll make of the building. Some more details will be added, but being an "experimental"  BAT, don't expect this to be top quality.

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

kimcar

:o So Leugom is you ? I was surprise that a new batter will make a top quality bat. Glad you post also at Simcity.com . Btw for a practice is not too bad  ;D

RippleJet

Quote from: DebussyMan on March 06, 2007, 08:23:37 PMSome more details will be added, but being an "experimental"  BAT, don't expect this to be top quality.
You must be kidding, DebussyMan? Looks fabulous already &apls

Badsim

Quote from: kimcar on March 06, 2007, 09:10:26 PM
:o So Leugom is you ? I was surprise that a new batter will make a top quality bat.

Well , there were two reasons I didn't reply to this at TSC when I was member there . I'm highly interested by this insane project . I'm still thinking Versailles is out of SC4 scale ( like  Le Louvres Museum and surely other buildings all over the world )
The first reason is that this is not the first attempt to realize it , there's a lost thread somewhere at Simtropolis ...
Secondly , I found more than weird a new BATer coming from nowhere with this talent and project . In fact , I was thinking to Porkissimo ...

"Don't expect this to be first quality " I think I must be dreaming : we haven't have to expect , this is top quality ! (Don't you use Studio3D ?)
I don't know that you'll decide about this , but if you need pressure , you have already mine . :angrymore:

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

M4346

Quote from: Badsim on March 07, 2007, 06:44:55 AMI don't know that you'll decide about this , but if you need pressure , you have already mine . :angrymore:

And mine!  :P
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Yoder7652

ahhh...it is sad to see you not complete it, but I would download what you've done so far...the details are great.

BarbyW

Well the landscape gardener is waiting :thumbsup:
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Schulmanator

That's a great practice building. I would plop that in Schulmania in a heartbeat!
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

keithsed

Me too....Me too.....Me too......   &apls &apls &apls

Keith