• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BAT Showcase

Started by mattb325, February 01, 2007, 04:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyberius06

Ah... I almost forgot about this building. It's really nice, thank you for making and sharing it!

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Alan_Waters

I guess I'm not the only one who collected all your lots.
This is another diamond in my collection.
Bravo!  &apls &apls &apls

PaPa-J

I have been re-organizing my downloads and I have added several other to them.  Was looking for this one, glad you shared it.  Thanks!  :thumbsup:
Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

Jack_wilds

quite the well done project... 5/5
thanks for sharing...
it makes for city shake ups of new developments

brick_mortimer

Just a quick thank you for making these fine lots.

They were all on my "download backlog", but I didn't have time because there was a certain football tournament going on.
It's not yet over for us but now I've had time to downoad your beautiful creations and I'm anxiously waiting for the brand new ikea to be released.

A big Thank You for enlarging my plugins folder, I'll gladly add the additional megabytes :D

Busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest
Me no coffee function without so good

mattb325

Thanks all. RL's been super busy of late....but I have uploaded the downtown hotel form a couple/few/dozen (?) pages back.

I think this makes my 280th unique upload....

Here:
http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3639

Alan_Waters

How do you manage to make lots that are best for my cities?  :D
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

fantozzi

I found this bottle of a 1959 Dom Perignon on the net:

If you don't mind I'd like to clink glasses on Number 280 with it.

art128

Yep, this one goes into my plugins. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Tyberius06

Niiice, really nice  &apls &apls &apls
The best thing in this is, that it's a 2x2-ish model. I might can use it with some modern set-up for my upcoming stations... Those are using your recent station models anyway! :)
More toys for us to play with! :)

:popcorn:

Thank you for sharing this!

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

korver

Beautiful work as always! &apls

Girafe

I quite like this building. Job done on windows is nice and size is perfect for SC4  :thumbsup:
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Akallan

Beautiful BAT again! Thank you for all this work, it's beautiful and realistic! :thumbsup:
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

PaPa-J

Wonderful Bat.  Congrats on the 280th.
smile more, laugh more,
about things.

mattb325

Thanks guys  :)

Still pretty flat-chat at the moment, but politicians behaving like spoilt children got me to fire up the BAT again for a super quick BAT.

Yesterday afternoon, ultra conservative factions in our stupid conservative government overthrew our prime-minister (yet again...it's been a revolving door of Prime Ministers since 2007) because he wasn't 'conservative enough'. Bloody Hell.

Anyway, I batted the The Lodge. This is the official Canberra residence of the PM. Whoever that might be at any given moment.  &mmm

I've made it a Mayor's House.

I'll do some testing on it and release it shortly. Probably by that stage Australia will have yet another PM  ()sad()

Seaman

Quote from: mattb325 on August 24, 2018, 11:42:24 PM
Anyway, I batted the The Lodge. This is the official Canberra residence of the PM. Whoever that might be at any given moment.  &mmm

From the other side of the world, it's hard to keep track of who's in charge. But I do understand why they are battling for that house. At least, the BAT looks wonderful.  :)

By the way: at first I wanted to suggest to put a big, fat, black Limo in front of the house. It's what I am used to see in use with politicians here in Berlin and thought that Australias politians would go along with that. I was amused to think how ridiculous it is, to drive black cars under Australia's sun, but then I googled it and found out that the white car on the LOT is the PM's actual car!

PaPa-J

Wonderful BAT and beautiful lot.  I love it.  Can't wait to use it.
smile more, laugh more,
about things.

Barroco Hispano

Quote from: Seaman on August 25, 2018, 01:31:21 AM
Quote from: mattb325 on August 24, 2018, 11:42:24 PM

From the other side of the world, it's hard to keep track of who's in charge. But I do understand why they are battling for that house. At least, the BAT looks wonderful.  :)

By the way: at first I wanted to suggest to put a big, fat, black Limo in front of the house. It's what I am used to see in use with politicians here in Berlin and thought that Australias politians would go along with that. I was amused to think how ridiculous it is, to drive black cars under Australias sun, but then I googled it and found out that the white car on the LOT is the PM's actual car!

This is the PM's actual car:

Barroco Hispano

eggman121

Nice work both of you mattb325 for our revolving door house  :D and alejogc13 for the PM uber transport ::)

I know down here in Australia... Especially Victoria. We can't wait for the next federal election.

It is so sad that we have so many PM and MPs can't run the country let alone there own parties.

Back in my day (Back at school) there was only one change of prime minister from Keating to Howard. And that was when I was in prep and the context was a general election!

We live in interesting times here in Australia. &mmm

-eggman121

Barroco Hispano

Real World Scale (Left) or 133% scale (Right)?  &mmm

Sorry guys, but do you know why this happens?

It's the first time this happens to me.

Barroco Hispano