• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Japanese BAT Gallery II (日本のBATギャラリー)

Started by snorrelli, February 29, 2008, 11:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Natuurzoon

Hey there
I'm looking for 4 department stores designed by PATX.
His own site is down, but does anyone know if there's another place I can download it from?
(couldn't find a picture of the 4th one)

moonlinght

Hello :)

I made additional file for RHD of Japanese style street MOD(replace parking lot).
Download it from my blog.
Please put the downloaded file in the plugins folder with the original file and use it.

hard8

Some nice train stations and seawalls I found at  http://uki-sim.seesaa.net/

I think the person who made the seawalls made it so the games water transportation well spawn with it!..

Scrooge

http://hide-inoki.com/bbs/phpbb2/files/soverpass_ss01.jpg

Does anyone know where I can get the pedestrian bridge located near the center of the picture?

Thanks!

Scrooge

Feo

I'm looking for those lowerise w2w shop(the ones in the middle of this pic), I searched on this thread and on hideandseek but I didn't found nothing.
can someone help me?

thank you!

unit2981

those are rush_zyakko lots. http://sim4rush.tuzikaze.com/sc4/bat.html, scroll down and you will see them. Do you know what nightview was used in that picture  :-[
Come and visit Kita-Kaikyo Prefecture!
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=14462">

unit2981

I found this at hide and seek, but I don't know what is says and if there is a RHD version
お久しぶりです。
日本風の道路装飾MODの第2弾です。
かなり使い勝手が悪いうえに未完成だったりしますが 
何か問題があったら連絡お願いします。

2012/2/28 Version 1.01
以下を修正しました。SAMに関しては差分ファイルも置いておきます。
・必須ファイルのLRMが間違っていたため、Readmeを修正しました。
・SAMのデフォルトの装飾を停止するファイルが入っていなかったので追加しました。
・道路と街路のエンドピース用の不要なファイルが入っていたので削除しました。
エンドピースをロータリー化した場合の装飾ファイルで、必須ファイルに書かれていないPropを使っています。
手動で削除する場合は以下のファイルを削除してください。
CoreFile\02_Street\zJPN_SideWalk_Street_DeadEnd.dat
CoreFile\03_Road\zzJPN_SideWalk_Road_DeadEnd.dat

SAM Default Stop.zip
Description:   
SAM3番と4番のデフォルトの装飾を停止するためのファイルです。2012/2/28以降の本体には含まれています。

Download
Filename:    SAM Default Stop.zip
Filesize:    7.21 KB
Downloaded:    48 Time(s)
z_zJPN_SideWalk_Mod2.zip
Description:   
MOD本体です

最終編集者 ねこぱんち [ Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:25 pm ], 編集回数 7 回

トップに戻る   

ねこぱんち

登録日: 2010.05.08
記事: 19

Re: 日本風道路装飾MOD2
日時: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:07 pm

必須ファイルのPropセットです。やっと1を出せた
NekoPropSet01-1.zip
Description:   
必須ファイルの分割ファイルその1です

Description:   
必須ファイルの分割ファイルその2です

Download
Filename:    NekoPropSet01-2.zip
Filesize:    17.18 MB
Downloaded:    123 Time(s)

トップに戻る   

ねこぱんち

登録日: 2010.05.08
記事: 19

Re: 日本風道路装飾MOD2
日時: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:38 pm

こちらはオプションファイルです。
電線を一括で非表示にします。
NotDensen.zip
Description:   
電線一括非表示オプション

vester

You could use a translator like googles (found under more) to figur out what the text is about (the translations is not the best).

In Google translate, you can either paste the Japanese text into the box on the left, or paste the link to the page into the box.

unit2981

Looking through it, it seems that it does not have RHD yet. I'll wait   &sly

Skimbo

Quote from: Feo on October 19, 2011, 01:15:08 PM
I'm looking for those lowerise w2w shop(the ones in the middle of this pic), I searched on this thread and on hideandseek but I didn't found nothing.
can someone help me?

thank you!

BTW: The original download contains only ploppables! you will have to lot 'em ;)

Quote from: unit2981 on November 13, 2011, 07:11:36 PM
those are rush_zyakko lots. http://sim4rush.tuzikaze.com/sc4/bat.html, scroll down and you will see them. Do you know what nightview was used in that picture  :-[

That's a personal version I made long time ago by changing the parameters of a different nightmod.

The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

lrb

I found this decoration mod. It adds new powerlines, planters, trees, streetlights, and stoplights to the roads. It looks cool but I don't want the streetlights and stoplights that come with it (I have other custom ones). Does anyone know what files to edit or remove? The read-me (using my automatic web translator) offered little help.

Hope you can help. &mmm

-lrb
Simtropolis: lrb2_
Steam       : lrb2_

moonlinght

Quote from: lrb on August 03, 2012, 03:44:55 PM
I found this decoration mod. It adds new powerlines, planters, trees, streetlights, and stoplights to the roads. It looks cool but I don't want the streetlights and stoplights that come with it (I have other custom ones). Does anyone know what files to edit or remove? The read-me (using my automatic web translator) offered little help.

Hope you can help. &mmm

-lrb
stoplight prop file name is... "続 日本風信号(Japanese Signal Pack BETA)" or "続 日本風信号 その2(new-japanese stoplight)"
streetlights prop file name is... "LRM Prop Pack 01" and "NekoPropSet01-1, NekoPropSet01-2" "NekoPropSet03"

NekoPropSet01 and 02, 03 check the inside of a file by ilivereader, and remove the model and exemplar file of a streetlight.
However, a box may appear in case of this method &ops

信号機、街灯と街灯の光線propのIIDを調べて、CoreFileフォルダ内のT21ファイルのプロパティ、LotConfigPropertyLotObjectの該当プロパティを消せば確実かと思います。

Magneto

Hello,

I installed the street mod that replaces SAM1 textures by Moonlinght and I have some problems with it

First problem: junction with other networks

I don't know if it is compatible with the euro road texture + euro re-texture mod but anyway I have the same result without those.

Second problem: when the SAM1 mod is in my plugins, every action related to any SAM streets (dragging streets, interacting with other networks, destroying streets) makes SC4 to freeze for a moment. If I drag a 3 tiles long SAM street it freezes the game for about 1-2 second, but the longer the SAM network created/destroyed, the longer the games is freezing. The only SAM-related action that doesn't make the game freeze is the starter placement.

What do you think my problem is? Am I missing a file (note: RHD plugin for the mod is installed), or is the SAM1 folder misplaced in my plugins folder? I tried to put it in the SAM folder, in the root folder, in the NAM plugin folder...

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks

lrb

Quote from: moonlinght on August 04, 2012, 09:29:08 AM

Hope you can help. &mmm

-lrb
stoplight prop file name is... "続 日本風信号(Japanese Signal Pack BETA)" or "続 日本風信号 その2(new-japanese stoplight)"
streetlights prop file name is... "LRM Prop Pack 01" and "NekoPropSet01-1, NekoPropSet01-2" "NekoPropSet03"

NekoPropSet01 and 02, 03 check the inside of a file by ilivereader, and remove the model and exemplar file of a streetlight.
However, a box may appear in case of this method &ops

信号機、街灯と街灯の光線propのIIDを調べて、CoreFileフォルダ内のT21ファイルのプロパティ、LotConfigPropertyLotObjectの該当プロパティを消せば確実かと思います。

I'm not sure if I did it right, but this is what happened (This also happened before I edited the files) :thumbsdown::

I think I have all the dependencies... There was the "Sapporo Subway" dependency but I couldn't find it. Do you know which prop would be in all those places? Also, they are mixed wealths.

-lrb

EDIT: @Magneto  The SAM1 mod is not complete for intersections with other networks or diagonals. Farther down Moonlinght's site is a SAM9 mod. That includes intersections and diagonals but overrides the last street style in the TAB ring instead of the first. There are Euro textures for it also. It doesn't matter where you put it except it has to come alphabetically after the core Street Addon Mod.

-lrb

vortext

Hope you can help. &mmm

-lrb

You'll have to edit the T21s yourself if you want both the powerlines and the other stop- and streetlights. Getting rid of the model & prop exampler files will only result in brown boxes, period. The best way would be to first to identify the reps in the original mod which hold the steet- and stoplights, via their TGIs and delete those reps. Next look up the reps in the replacement mod and copy-paste them into the original mod. This should work, though keep in mind there might be problems with both alignment of the props and the placement pattern.

Quote from: Magneto on August 04, 2012, 11:02:19 AM
Second problem: when the SAM1 mod is in my plugins, every action related to any SAM streets (dragging streets, interacting with other networks, destroying streets) makes SC4 to freeze for a moment. If I drag a 3 tiles long SAM street it freezes the game for about 1-2 second, but the longer the SAM network created/destroyed, the longer the games is freezing. The only SAM-related action that doesn't make the game freeze is the starter placement.

What do you think my problem is? Am I missing a file (note: RHD plugin for the mod is installed), or is the SAM1 folder misplaced in my plugins folder? I tried to put it in the SAM folder, in the root folder, in the NAM plugin folder...

This actually might be a graphics related issue. See if this mod helps, otherwise it might pay off to fool around with settings on your graphics card.
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

lrb

Quote from: vortext on August 04, 2012, 01:12:51 PM

Hope you can help. &mmm

-lrb

You'll have to edit the T21s yourself if you want both the powerlines and the other stop- and streetlights. Getting rid of the model & prop exampler files will only result in brown boxes, period. The best way would be to first to identify the reps in the original mod which hold the steet- and stoplights, via their TGIs and delete those reps. Next look up the reps in the replacement mod and copy-paste them into the original mod. This should work, though keep in mind there might be problems with both alignment of the props and the placement pattern.

Quote from: Magneto on August 04, 2012, 11:02:19 AM

This actually might be a graphics related issue. See if this mod helps, otherwise it might pay off to fool around with settings on your graphics card.

@vortext  When I translated the read-me, I see this:

Quote from: JPN SideWalk Mod part2 Version 1.01 Read-Me; translatedProp file is ornamental: zPlopFile. When you delete a folder or file in this folder, Prop appropriate decoration is no longer displayed.    If you do not want to see the telephone pole and the wire-way, you want to delete the folder "wire", "telephone pole" under "04_OneWay"

I don't know if I read this wrong, but it sounds like you delete a folder and it gets rid of that item unless it is not for the stoplights and streetlights. It could have been translated wrong, also.

-lrb

vortext

Quote from: lrb on August 04, 2012, 01:48:03 PM
@vortext  When I translated the read-me, I see this:

Quote from: JPN SideWalk Mod part2 Version 1.01 Read-Me; translatedProp file is ornamental: zPlopFile. When you delete a folder or file in this folder, Prop appropriate decoration is no longer displayed.    If you do not want to see the telephone pole and the wire-way, you want to delete the folder "wire", "telephone pole" under "04_OneWay"

I don't know if I read this wrong, but it sounds like you delete a folder and it gets rid of that item unless it is not for the stoplights and streetlights. It could have been translated wrong, also.

-lrb

You're correct in your assumption. However, in the Core Files section you'll also see a folder 'BlankPlops' which contains desc files for all the props. Instead of refering to their actual model, each of these files refers to an 'empty' model. So when you delete a file from the zPlopFile folder, the prop is not deleted from the mod, instead it's merely being replaced with a blank model.

That said, even if you were to take out the stop- and streetlights like this, or rather make them disappear, and implement the replacement mod the result would be messy. At one intersection you would see the wires and stuff, without the streetlights. At another intersection you would see the replacement stoplights, without any wiring. Sorry to say but really, the only way to achieve what you want is edit the T21 files.  &mmm
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana