• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Alba Ceann mu Dheas - Update - January 26th 2014

Started by rambuckel, October 01, 2011, 11:12:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rambuckel

@sunv (and all others who supposed that the moose text would have been penned by me): The text came with the template for the newspaper I just added the text about the furfarm. But I had to laugh as well reading it. Thanks a lot for your nice comment.
@noah, FrankU, vortex, Jmouse, Willy, benedict: Thanks very much for your cordial comments

I actually was really surprised to find Alba on the top of BTT but that's not my achievement it's your contribution to this project. Thank you so much for motivation, input and every other contribution! I appreciated all your comments!

I actually had no idea what I could present for Christmas this year. Last week was busy and it seemed as if it would have no end. I went to work early and I came home quite late. Conferences in the evening hours always cause problems as I need quite some time to calm down and to be able to sleep. Although it's always said that watching TV before going to bed is detrimental to a well sleep I have to say that watching TV is kind of a sleeping pill for me. As the program was boring I decided to look for a film and I somehow came across a film I hadn't watched for ages: Whisky Galore. Perhaps some of you know it. And while I dozed into sleep I suddenly visualized the setting for the Christmas update. I'm not ready yet but I thought it's a good point to give a small introduction:

Slàn leat! 
Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

rambuckel

As it's the 3rd advent today and as I don't know if I'll have time next week

Merry Christmas to you all!

Have some contemplative holidays with your family and friends.

The inhabitants of Newton Stewart / Albe Ceann mu Dheas have a very special tradition to celebrate:

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

Slàn leat!

Gugu3

Jmouse

I loved the whisky story, and it had me laughing because it could very easily be true. The Christmas Festival is a beautifully touching and joyful tribute to the holiday season. It will go right up there with my many other favorite updates.

Merry Christmas to you and your family, too. :)

Swordmaster

Great update! Merry Christmas to you as well :)

Cheers
Willy

kelis

Fantastic update, agrees very well with this time of the year  ;D Merry Christmas to you.
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

noahclem

Excellent Christmas and celebration scenes  &apls  A well-secured stash of whiskey is cause for celebration indeed  :D  Merry Christmas to you!

benedict

Fantastic tales! Very creative. And the Christmas pictures are lovely.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

rambuckel

Thank you all for commenting! It's high time for the first update in 2014. I wish you all a happy new year!

While looking through my folders I came across this wonderful Bathers Pavillion by mattb325:

_

_

_

_

_

Slàn leat!

tb7

Very nice shoreline with amazing flowerfield!  &apls

... I wish you also the best for 2014!

Gugu3

sim_link

Simply gorgeous, love all the attention to detail. Makes for an amazing scene!
All the best this new year. :)

Jmouse

I should be lucky enough to find a BAT like this. :D But luck had nothing to do with the way you created the shoreline. That is pure skill combined with an amazing eye for detail. I think I could learn a lot from studying your work. And a very Happy New Year to you as well.

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

benedict

Rambuckel, that's another lovely update. Happy New Year to you, too - and best wishes for the Lunar New Year as well - it is the Year of the Horse! May it be a particularly good year for you, and for horses you know.

Click on the banner to celebrate!