• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BAT Showcase

Started by mattb325, February 01, 2007, 04:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brick_mortimer

Very nice, ver nice indeed!  &apls
They work well both in a US and European style cities, thanks a bunch  :)
Busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest
Me no coffee function without so good

kelis

Another great buildings, fantastic for residential zones out the city center  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

mattb325

Thanks  :thumbsup:

Some rainy spring weather keeping me indoors, and what do you know...another bat  $%Grinno$%

This one is from London's Southwark St:

Here:
http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3547

belfastsocrates

Very nice! Lovely low to mid-rise addition and this style much needed
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

metarvo

Nice work, and nice details on the interior of this building.  :thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

TheTeaCat

I do believe that's the Harlequin Building. I walked past it not only two weeks ago!
How awesome to see it ingame. Lovely recreation &apls

Derry
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Akallan

Thank you very much! You always provide a great job! :thumbsup:
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

brick_mortimer

&apls
Let's hope it rains a lot this winter summer ;D

Now I'll have to check if I know a witch doctor who can perform a decent raindance  :D
Busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest
Me no coffee function without so good

Jack_wilds

like the subject model and texturing... well done 5/5

noahclem

Love the new building  &apls  Have enjoyed so much of you're recent work with all the perfect night-lighting, modding, and texturing, and each new one seems to make a project I'm working on have more options. Thanks!

bombardiere

Southwark is familiar place to me and I have walked that bit of the street so many times, but I had to look at Google Street view before I recognised this building.  ::) I am blind to modern "monstrosities."   :D  Still, thank you for this addition. It will be useful.  :thumbsup:

mattb325

Thanks guys...if you don't like modern monstrosities, then it might be best to avert your gaze...

I had completely forgotten about this from 2015  :o Anyways, I finished it up.

It is a modular golf course and resort, it is a reward and provides jobs. There are even some little slope tolerant fence lots in the park menu. It doesn't over-ride the ingame golf course (or any relots).

Available here:
http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3551

Akallan

Beautiful, thank you! &apls
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

metarvo

Golf courses are so variable in shape that they really lend themselves to modularity.  Good job!  :thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Alan_Waters

Great work! :thumbsup: This is what I really need! &hlp Thank you friend! &apls &apls &apls

matias93

I was giving this one for lost! It's simply beautiful and the modularity...  &hlp

"Lets be scientists and as such, remember always that the purpose of politics is not freedom, nor authority, nor is any principle of abstract character,
but it is to meet the social needs of man and the development of the society"

— Valentín Letelier, 1895

manga rivotra

I dreamed of using these buildings for a long time.
As always, excellent loting!  &apls &apls &apls Thank you for these wonders!  :thumbsup:

Jack_wilds

really really neat...  10/10...

:thumbsup: &apls

tee time

:popcorn:

mattb325

Thanks all  ()stsfd()

What started off as the warmest Spring weather on record is turning out to be very wet (and cold). The last few weeks have seen mornings only just above freezing and quite a lot of fog and rain...despite being only a couple of weeks away from summer. At any rate, it has kept me indoors, so here's a quick little modern commercial BAT designed for corners:

Available here: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3553

With more rain, I guess there'll be more bats soon  %bur2$

eggman121

Really nice work mattb325

Kyneton Square? . Well do you know of the place called Kyneton?

I ask because I am from Kyneton myself. Half way between Bendigo and Melbourne off the Calder Freeway.

Anyway nice BAT ;). I did hear that there is a bit of wet weather up your way. It is starting to warm up in the south now so hopefully you can get some sunshine your way  :)

-eggman121