• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

CREATIONS

Started by 0715463494, June 25, 2018, 10:32:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just a few of the stuff i made through time and space,lol $%Grinno$%

AsimPika3172

I loves Sim City forever!

Hi all,a few more creations of mine.Hope you sims like it lol :thumbsup:

b22rian

Thanks for posting these  :thumbsup:
I like what you doing here quite a lot..

Seaman

I am impressed how you seemingly have no fear to tackle big LOTs. And from the look of the pictures you are already able to populate them in a nice manner. They may not be of the high-end quality some of the LOTers here have reached over many years of experience, but from my point of view, you show definetly some potential!  :thumbsup:
Keep going and let other LOTers inspire you and I am sure your experience will stack up.

Let me encourage you to start your own developement thread. Most of the other LOTers here have some kind of own thread where they showcase their work and have a discussion with the community. It's also a good place to receive guidance in case it's needed. Here on SC4Devotion, there is a special place in the forum for this kind of threads. You can find them under:
Forum » SimCity 4 Devotion Custom Content Showcase » Independent Development Projects » Independent LOT Editor Projects
or ->here. You can open a new thread there with a cool name like "0715463494's LOT shack" or something like that.

I really like the two latest pictures. The construction site looks really busy. Thx for sharing the pictures with us!

Thanks guys and girls for the encouragement.Glad you people like it ;D.All the lots you see here are fully transport enabled,cars trucks and trains,makes the lots come alive,not dead quiet if you know what i mean,lol.I love big lots,why you may ask,its because i think in reality,factories and stations are big stuff in reality,not like a 6 by 6 or sizes in that range.Maybe i am wrong,but dont think so $%Grinno$%.

art128

I'm gonna have to agree with seaman, but i will just add that instead of creating a new thread, you can ask a moderator/admin to move your current thread to the correct location. I think this way it will be easier.

Your points about IRL factories fitting in larger LOTs is quite good, bear in mind the larger your LOT is, the faster you will reach the limit of props you can put on it. You may want to look at the modularity side of the things. As in, instead of having one large LOT for something, separate it in several smaller pieces, like fences, main building, entrances, roads etc.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Believe me i have run into prop count problems plenty of times,then i found out that the prop count maximum is 1250,that includes base textures,overlay textures.Everything you put on a lot counts to that maximum,very frustrating sometimes ()sad(),but what can you do,part of the game design.

Hallo everyone.I am so exited   :bnn: to announce that i have just started construction of my first self growing high tech lot.All testing seems to be working fine in game,all the info bars shows the right names and jobs and so on,its still just very basic,but what you fellas think about it. :P :thumbsup:

Hi all,just a small update on my new lot,KOLE STAAL,witch is a steal work company in my local town,witch produces farm equipment countrywide here in SOUTH AFRICA.

Almost there i think,been a bit of a grind to find the props i wanted,think i have got it right so far ;D ;D :thumbsup:

Hi again.Made a few major changes to my Kole staal factory,something just did not feel right.Think it looks better now :).