• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Is there a way to replace the reward stadium?

Started by leribel, January 17, 2015, 08:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leribel

As the question says. I'm not a fan of the baseball stadium can it be replaced for a football one?

gn_leugim

Check FrankU work, he has been relotting every maxis reward, so yes it is possible to change the lot so it is a footbal and not a basebal field.

FrankU

Sure, no problem.
In principle I had planned to relot the baseball stadium,  but of course I can see if I have time to add a football stadium too.

leribel

Quote from: FrankU on January 18, 2015, 07:33:16 AM
Sure, no problem.
In principle I had planned to relot the baseball stadium,  but of course I can see if I have time to add a football stadium too.

The reply for the man itself, and it was because of you I had that idea. Can't wait for your stadium.

Thanks to both of you.

CahosRahneVeloza

Not exactly what you're asking for, but have you even bothered looking through this list?

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=6242.0

As you can see, there ARE a ton of Sports related custom content for the game. Or are you absolutely seeking for a reward lot replacement? In that case FrankU is INDEED the dude you needed to talk to.

FrankU

Ahem, Leribel,

As you are Mexican it might be useful to ask you what kind of football you mean. In my mind "football" means: soccer. The game we play in most of European countries. Meaning it has the field that we see in the minor league stadium reward lot. I can easily make a major league stadium reward lot with that field. It is another thing if you want American Football.

Of course I could make a stadium with that too, just then I need another dependency. And maybe some study of what a good stadium should look like. In that case I just might consider to take somebody else's Stadium BAT and put it on the reward lot.

You might even help me there when you point me to a certain one that you like. Makes it useful for you and maybe easy for me, although I am going to Dutchify it, because that is the purpose of my set.

Greetings,
Frank

leribel

CahosRahneVeloza,

I've but at best it is just a landmark, but to actually replace it with a functional reward, at the end I'm not a big fan of baseball. And I guess I'm not the only one who would want the stadium replaced. I searched and couldn't find anything useful.

Quote from: FrankU on January 18, 2015, 10:51:53 AM
Ahem, Leribel,

As you are Mexican it might be useful to ask you what kind of football you mean. In my mind "football" means: soccer. The game we play in most of European countries. Meaning it has the field that we see in the minor league stadium reward lot. I can easily make a major league stadium reward lot with that field. It is another thing if you want American Football.

FrankU, in Mexico it it the same football it is soccer, we just call the other american football.

I wouldn't mind in the contrary to have some eredivisie stadium like Ajax or PSV.

Shame chilitomato's page is down because he made some nice stadiums.  Like http://file.chilitomato.blog.shinobi.jp/expo07.jpg

Thanks Frank

FrankU

Ah, OK, so we are talking about the same kind of game.

The chilitomato is nice. I haver seen it before. Maybe there is a page where it still can be downloaded.
Let's try to find it?

leribel

Quote from: FrankU on January 18, 2015, 11:45:41 PM
Ah, OK, so we are talking about the same kind of game.

The chilitomato is nice. I haver seen it before. Maybe there is a page where it still can be downloaded.
Let's try to find it?

Nice week FrankU, actually I have it. I've uploaded it, shame about his personal page.

Link removed - Arthur, Moderator

art128

the Stadium that you uploaded and that was hosted at Chilitomato's website is actually the Osaka Expo '70 Stadium by KS Japan available on his website here

KS japan and chilitomato seems to be the same person though.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

leribel

Quote from: art128 on January 19, 2015, 07:20:24 AM
the Stadium that you uploaded and that was hosted at Chilitomato's website is actually the Osaka Expo '70 Stadium by KS Japan available on his website here

&apls &apls Nice!, thanks a lot art128.

AsimPika3172

Quote from: art128 on January 19, 2015, 07:20:24 AM

2 years later and the link was dead.... @redfox85 at Simtropolis website need find this stadium right now.
I loves Sim City forever!