• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Gransimtenango

Started by manga rivotra, June 29, 2015, 12:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David H

You're LE skills are amazing! will any of these ever see the light of day?

Nanami

The transition from the castle, hillside city into coastal really nice! also I really like that mangrove area you create, looks pretty good!

kbieniu7

I love the beach. Looks so natural... and reminds me the summertime ;D
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Mandarin(a)

Now this is something to make my day a little bit nicer. So inspirational ...  :)

manga rivotra

re-hosted  ()stsfd()

Update 18

To celebrate the first anniversary of my MD, I decided to make 4 huge mosaic of one of the most rural parts of Gransimtenango.
The photos of the details in this area have already been posted in the fird update of last year (Rurality), but some improvements have since been made and I hope you enjoy it.

Click on the photos to see the mosaic at zoom 5, but beware, they are really very big!  ;D

At summer

<<<Click on pic

electrical station is made with buzzit pylone prop and NYBT ABBT prop for the building essentially
  <<<Click on pic

At autumn

<<<Click on pic

<<<Click on pic ;)

Happy birthday to your MD! It has always been a pleasure to have a look at your pictures, and at your amazing arrangement of buildings and lots and your MMP work. It has been a nice idea to show us an overview of some areas we've already seen, along with a few improvements. I surely look forward to hear from Gransimtenango.

May I ask you for the link to this building with an inner courtyard? (If no one cares, I'll remove the attachment after getting the link from you, to save space.)

Akallan

These images are great, the realization of your MMP and how you built the city is really well done! :thumbsup:
May I ask you which catenaries lines you use in the first picture? :)
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

Themistokles

Phenomenal, as usual! :thumbsup: The area near the bottom of the last mosaic looks especially natural and seamless to me. :)
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

manga rivotra

@ 11241036, Akallan, Themistokles :
Thanks for you kinds comment !  ;D

Here the links :

the building with a inner courtyard is from the great Haarlemmergold
http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/17552-dutch-housing-project-groningen/

the beautiful HD catenaries pack are from Citymax
https://www.toutsimcities.com/downloads/view/1969

korver

kbieniu7

Those quarters of small and old tenemets among brown and orange autumn trees are delicious! ;) I like the addition of electroenergetical station, well-made  :)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

manga rivotra

re-hosted  ()stsfd()

Update 19

@ korver, kbieniu7 :
Thanks you very much !  ;D

I've spend a few week to re-hosted all my previous mosaics on a site that allow to present them in full size, but now, everything work well, so i can continue with this small update(that was in 2016, re-hosted 2 time more after !....).  :)
Here you can see 2 mosaics ( very big by clicking on it zoom 5 ) from a old city with a big cathedral.
The Cathedral was shown severals times before, but not the west neighborhood that i present today. It's includes some old tenements, industrials building (glenni Schau's Brewery and cp's outstanding industrials building) and new industries (mattb,tag one and spa's building) along a small river.
I hope you'll enjoy it.

from south to north. (murimk modern pedbridge, glenni old one and Debussyman roadbridge)
    <<< click on pic

from west to east. (wrecked ship sculpture on Callagrafx canal is from Vnaoned (VIP) HD prop pack)
   <<< click on pic

feyss

Nice pictures! I especially like this FAR factory next to the river, that's well thought  :)

Simmer2

________________________________________________________________________________

Vizoria

Those streams and inland bridges must have taken a lot of work to get right. Well done!

Themistokles

The level of detail you put into your cities make them quite amazing! Something about the scale with which you build them makes them feel so vibrant and alive. &apls The streetside concrete connections and that lot where the tracks go onto the tarsealed streets :o :)
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

Akallan

Wow! The level of detail ... is awesome! I could watch these images for hours! Congratulations! :popcorn:
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

art128

As said before the FAR industry along the river is great.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

korver

Great work  :thumbsup: I love that little stream you have running through your city!

kelis

What a great job that you're doing in your region, as Arthur said the industry along the river is great. The stream is also really cool  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||