• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Doesn't work anymore, spend an hour filling registrations.

Started by StupidRegistration, December 23, 2012, 03:20:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StupidRegistration

Wanting to protect your work is one thing, but turning it into an annoying hassle based upon certain self imposed criteria means you'll have people who will hold you to those same standards.

So I better not get any commercial spam as a result of this or I'm coming back with a vengeance, and then I don't mean making an angry post like this. So you better remove my account from any advertisement list.

Consider this my only warning.

CasperVg

Quote from: StupidRegistration on December 23, 2012, 03:20:35 AM
Wanting to protect your work is one thing, but turning it into an annoying hassle based upon certain self imposed criteria means you'll have people who will hold you to those same standards.

So I better not get any commercial spam as a result of this or I'm coming back with a vengeance, and then I don't mean making an angry post like this. So you better remove my account from any advertisement list.

Consider this my only warning.

Sorry to hear that the SC4Mapper is not working for you; unfortunately it does have a few issues running on the latest Windows versions (Vista, 7 and 8). However, a kind member, FLarsen, wrote a small tutorial on how to get it to work by launching it through a .bat file. You can find that walkthrough here. Also, make sure you have all the dependency DLL files installed.

Don't worry, signing up for the SC4D LEX did not put you on any advertisement lists :)
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube