• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

avenue + intersection with road?

Started by ssc4k, September 22, 2007, 12:16:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

OK J-dub how in the world did you pull that off??? 

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

j-dub

Watch the video below, and you will see
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emiZhdZLwPg

Tarkus

Very clever method, j-dub!  It's great you showed the DrawPaths view as well.  ([off-topic]And did you T21 those signals on there?  Nice job!  :thumbsup:[/off-topic])

-Alex (Tarkus)

Pat

WOW that is very great find there J-dub!!!! Hey if you want that video direct in that post try using this code...

[flash=800,600]http://www.youtube.com/v/emiZhdZLwPg[/flash]  just dump the code /code and use the [flash /flash]....  Alex I belive that is in Heblems road mod which is under LBT on the LEX???

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

j-dub

Thanx Pat, never posted videos before.
EDIT: Moved to NAM videos

Pat

no problem there J-dub just a little nugget I found out myself recently here...

NB:  Yuppers thats what I've done in my MD...  I thank Wou for doing that in anther thread, which then got me doing it and spreading the word!!!

j-dub

Hmmmmmm, that little nugget is a great idea for a new way to do mayor diaries.

threestooges

Very creative solution. I also liked the demonstration of how to do it. I'll have to give that a try next time that sort of situation comes up. Good work.

JoeST

uhhh... how u suposed to get onto the far carriageway from the road?
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

j-dub

Pat

J-dub carriageway is what we call a highway, same thing diffrent name thing lol... Also I notice that you are changing threw the roads rather simply IE to ave to road, how are you doing that???