• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Airlines

Started by GMT, January 19, 2009, 02:04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GMT

heya

Is there a thread or something that lists all currently available airlines (and aircrafts maybe) to see whether a possible request has already been made or is currently in production?

I'm asking because I'd like to request an airline model and can't access the game right now to see if this is already done... (to name it, I'm speaking of the Cargolux 747, my soon to be working place)

... really, it is. I swear.

PLT

I know for sure that Tabi made a Cargolux 747, you can download it here. (scroll down a bit and you'll find it)

For a list of planes that have been made already, I'd like to redirect you to this page.

Good luck!

GMT

yesyesyes this list is exactly what I was looking for... just that I looked here in the team forums.

ohhhh and thank you for pointing me to the dl page.  &apls

... really, it is. I swear.

Voltaire

Swesim's list hasn't been updated in a bit, so I'll be posting a list of our work in the Announcements thread... after I'm done making 2 more 737's tonight   :thumbsup:

______   F  L  Y    A  C    J  E  T  S   ______
The finest SimCity Aviation LOTs BATs and MODs

Swesim

Point duly noted, list updated with everything I could find except GA stuff.  ;)
I have been rather busy with RL for the last few months so I haven´t had the time I would have liked to have.
Just added to the list: Volt´s A319, A320, A321, B737s B747Fs, B757s (both pax and cargo), Tabis B777s, Volt´s B787s and CRJs...