• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your...Intersections

Started by sanantonio, January 23, 2007, 05:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pythias900KMB

I contribute my interchange, the Quadrangle Criss-Cross!  Is it not a beauty?!?

art128

I agree With Seaman. It will make the interchange a bit more compact and will provide more space to safely get into/out of the exit.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

gaoting

Seaman,THX for your idea,I tryed to modify it,just like this.when the NAM new version  released,it will looks more reasonable

Hi all,something not to complicated,just having fun ;D

Hi everyone,you think this mix of RHW and NORMAL HIGHWAY mix is looking good or what?

Made a few changes $%Grinno$%.Thinks it looks better now,you will be the judges lol :P :P

Seaman

@0715463494:
Looks like you are on your way to build your megalopolis. The cool thing with SC4 is that it's easy to think big ;).

Just a quick reminder: if you have something new to add to a thread where you are already the latest poster, please use the little "modify" button on the top of your latest post to edit your old one. This avoids double posting and should be the way to go... at least when it's been just some days between the posts.

Thanks man,did not know that,will do so in future. :thumbsup:

bladeberkman

Here's a frontage parclo inspired by Haljackey's recreation of an interchange in Toronto.

https://community.simtropolis.com/forums/topic/50916-show-us-what-youre-working-on/?do=findComment&comment=1672253​​​​​​​

Seaman

whoa, nice one, bladeberkman. This will take me some tome to study :D

noahclem

Wow, that's amazing  &apls Never seen anything like that in the game and can't see a single area of possible improvement. Have been fascinated by those highways and it's really something to see them make it into the game like this  :thumbsup:

+1  :)

Hi all,just fooling around a bit with my new RRW rail textures,like this style a lot.

Hi all you nice people $%Grinno$%.connections layout for my new MEGA CITY lol. :thumbsup:

bladeberkman

Hey all,

Finally finished adding all of the cosmetic turn lanes to the frontage parclo and thought I'd share some close-ups. :) I didn't realize the image quality of the initial picture was so bad, sorry about that. Thanks again to Haljackey for his awesome and inspirational re-creation!

-Blade

Quote from: bladeberkman on July 04, 2018, 07:59:01 PM
Here's a frontage parclo inspired by Haljackey's recreation of an interchange in Toronto.

https://community.simtropolis.com/forums/topic/50916-show-us-what-youre-working-on/?do=findComment&comment=1672253​​​​​​​

Here's the center of this monster.

Exits, exits, exits...

The same exits from another angle.

Some under-pass activity.

Re-establishing the frontage networks. I'm particularly pleased with the L2, L1, L0 frontage height transition. I didn't realize that was possible until I tried it.  ;D

The same area from another angle.

All of this mess leading to the next frontage parclo:

A bit smaller than the first, thankfully:

From another angle:

And a final close-up on the smaller frontage parclo:

&apls &apls &apls.Very  nice.
Getting very busy at this crossing,set the NAM traffic at ultra,and still some red rail lines,lol

Seaman

@bladeberkman:
Just, wow. Thanks for showing the additional pictures and the addon-parclo. I have to be careful on what to say here, but as far as I remember, this is the most beautiful interchange I've seen in SC4. It's a well deserved k-point you got there. In case you decide to develop the surroundings at some point in the future, I would love to see some more pictures.

PS: I pinned the pictures and am desperately searching for a place to recreate your beauty. Amazing how you sneaked in the eye-candy markings!

Hi all,a little bit of track work again,lol

gtaman

Quote from: 0715463494 on July 17, 2018, 10:00:15 AM

Where did you get that train station if i can ask.

Tyberius06

Quote from: gtaman on July 18, 2018, 12:15:25 PM
Quote from: 0715463494 on July 17, 2018, 10:00:15 AM

Where did you get that train station if i can ask.

That one is Ill Tonkso's NDEX ITS Brenntia Queen Elizabeth Station. Really nice one, I'm using it as a terminus in my main city.
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Fooling around a bit again $%Grinno$%.