• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simmer's Lotting Lab.

Started by Simmer2, December 11, 2015, 07:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

That looks fantastic ! Also just noticed those RRW spurs.. excellent .. however could we get some that can go under a bridge?
~ NAM Team Member

belfastsocrates

Quote from: Simmer2 on October 07, 2018, 10:34:06 AM
Quote from: Kitsune on October 06, 2018, 04:14:59 PM
Do I see someone willing to do a new GLR texture to replace the Rural set ??  ;D

It is a possibility...

That would be incredible to be honest. Your GLR texture is superb.
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

Simmer2

Quote from: Kitsune on October 07, 2018, 10:46:18 AM
That looks fantastic ! Also just noticed those RRW spurs.. excellent .. however could we get some that can go under a bridge?

Here you go... :D

Simmer2

PS belfastsocrates I have been dabbling with the overhaul for months....little steps ;)
________________________________________________________________________________

Simmer2

________________________________________________________________________________

AsimPika3172

Is time for ENJOY! YEAH!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: &apls &apls &apls :bnn: :bnn: :bnn:

I loves Sim City forever!

Simmer2

Thank you AsimPika3172 et all!

SM2 Rusty Industry Vol1 Is now available here http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3696

14 Industrial growable lots in all.

At a glance

Simmer2

c.p.

Lots of great stuff here the past several months!  I love the rusty textures :thumbsup:

vinlabsc3k

These works are outstanding!! &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

One thing, can you make the SM2 Desalination Plant and Water tanks compatible with your pipeline set?
My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

Simmer2

Welcome back C.P.!!

vinlabsc3k I thought about it and I ended up making the Desalt plant stand alone. Not everyone uses my pipes. You can always use my pipe to ground lot to simulate a connection to the plant. Also the tank I made is kind of small for the large diameter of my pipe set. Again, I chose to make them stand alone.

Going back to SM2 The Pit, I changed the base textures, added a few things and lit up the night with the fires of hell. Here are 3 pics including 2 night shots showing that beautiful orange glare.

Simmer2

fantozzi

Wow. &dd Now all there's left to do is to add a diabolic laughter when you click the lot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UT6jc5AJ6U

AsimPika3172

This.... is..... SSSPPPPAAARRRTTTAAAA!!!!!  :laugh:
I loves Sim City forever!

Tyberius06

Nice model and lot! Intersting nightlights... I like it!  &apls &apls &apls
May I have a version in PINK and PURPLE? ;) (I'm just joking)

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Simmer2

Thank you everyone!!

Where do locomotives go to refuel? These are just a section of SM2 Locomotive Refueling Station.

Here....

Simmer2

Tyberius06

Wow!
Nice, really nice. I like it!  &apls &apls
Keep them coming we need that mega pack 3  ;)  :popcorn: (and 4 and 5 and 6 etc....)  ;)

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.

Kitsune

Been trying to find a locomotive repair site ... this will fill the role perfectly !
~ NAM Team Member

Simmer2

Thanks Tibi ;)

Kitsune You do know that I have already made a few train repair lots right?

Continuing with SM2 Locomotive Refueling Station here are the rest of the pics. Its now complete. Lot size? 12X6.

Simmer2

Akallan

Thank you for all these industrial lots, they are very detailed and always realistic! You make a great job! &apls
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

Tyberius06

This full lot looks awesome!
Really nice, with your recent creations I need to replan my industrial areas to fit them into there! :) Which will be fun, so thank you very much for doing these awesome models and lots!

- Tyberius

fantozzi

Hi Simmer2, replying to your post over at my lotting thread.

I definitely will redo my Rural Docklands Exepansion with your props, many things I did by this time with "workaround props" I can realize now in a much better way. Also my kowledge on batting improved a bit so I can do certain things better than I by this time.

But ...

... it would be extremely helpfull if you could add one or two old cranes to your Megapack 2, not those big container cranes, but something fitting more with Simpegs Scows, something like this:

And regarding your marvelous gas tanks - a gas entrepot would be perfect to complete the content of your megapack 2, especially if it fits the color scheme of your pipelines.

Sorry for the long post and thanks for reading.

Tyberius06

Cranes like those what fantozzi showed would be nice in the game in better quality that what we have so far. PEG and Gascooker have similiar cranes but those are old... In HD like your other props they would be really-really nice ;) :)

- Tyberius