• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Need cleanitol help

Started by six9nc, December 01, 2008, 04:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

six9nc

I downloaded cleanitol and it saved itself to my computer c-drive. Is that normal? Also I did not get the readme file with the file.  Finally I have downloaded just about all the modds and bat files that I need to restart my cities(sans computer crash) but I dont want to start up the game without running cleanitol.  In the past I had a lot of dependencies but this is my first attempt at using the major modds and dependencies.  So any install and operating help would be great. 
"The man who sleeps on the floor never falls out of bed"...Martin Lawrence

bob56

it will install itself to c:/program files/bsccleanitol.

There is no readme to my knowledge. You just open up cleanitol (it should be in yourstartmenu/programs...) than browse for the cleanitol file for a paarticular mod. Then click Locating files

Hope this helps
You can call me Grif

--Currently out of the office, will resume SC4 7/19

Pat

Linkie [here] that should help you out there six9nc  ;)

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

six9nc

wow what a great tool  I never knew just how much can be accomplished until reading this forum.  I was truly in the dark.  Thanks to all

Pat

Hey there six9nc I hope that did help out, I know its rather obscure to find it but its kinda the unoffical readme lol....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

six9nc

Ok I read up on how to use the application and started dragging file list to cleanitol.  Well I now have no files in my plugin folder. I tried using the undo bat. but windows won't let me open it up.  I keep getting an error stating it does not recognize the path :angrymore:...I spent hours separating and catergorizing my plug in folder and I don't know if I have the heart to start all over again :'(. Should I have started the game then started cleaning my files up or what. Im kinda confused.  This was my last step before starting my region &cry2  PLEASE help....

wouanagaine

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4