• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NWM (Network Widening Mod) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, May 03, 2007, 08:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dyoungyn

Kapow, and there it is.  GREAT JOB and soo looking forward to more.   :o

compdude787

Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

gn_leugim

So nice to see NWM picked up again!  :popcorn:  :popcorn:

This is soo good indeed :) look marvellous.

Just wondering, will you, eventually, pick up SAM to flex it too?  %confuso  ::)

woodb3kmaster

Yep, we're still working on the NWM behind the scenes. In fact, I just completed my first draggable transition:

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8

dyoungyn

Completely BLOWN out of the water.  AMAZING and really, really blew me away.  Great job.

Gugu3

roadgeek

Oh goodness! I just drooled again!!!  &apls I cannot wait to use that in my cities!

Tarkus

Thanks to MushyMushy graciously providing some textures, a few missing links are missing no more.

Also, while I was at it, I finally got this thing to work:

-Alex

APSMS

:bnn:

I had been wondering what she was spending all her time on the site doing lately, given that she usually is given to ST instead...
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

Tyberius06

Wow!!! Wooow!!!  :bnn: &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

Is that mean, there will be transition from OWR3 to RHW 6S too, and back?

It looks brilliant! :)
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

mgb204

MIS to OWR-1 - Finally  :bnn:  8S - OWR-4 and 10S - OWR-5 will also be useful.

Tyberius06

Quote from: Durfsurn on August 19, 2016, 02:29:03 AM
RHW-6 to OWR-3 is already supported iirc.

Ups, I missed that one somehow. Anyway these transitions will be very usefull.  &apls &apls &apls
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

emanuelfranco0390

_Michael

Gugu3

Tarkus

Thanks, everyone, for the kind words on the transitions. :thumbsup:

Quote from: michae95l on August 20, 2016, 12:28:16 AM
This looks very good! Can't wait for NAM 36!

Though nothing is set in stone at this point, the plan right now is for these to be in NAM 35.  Once I get the paths in place, they're basically done.

-Alex

_Michael

Quote from: Tarkus on August 21, 2016, 12:03:01 AM
Thanks, everyone, for the kind words on the transitions. :thumbsup:

Quote from: michae95l on August 20, 2016, 12:28:16 AM
This looks very good! Can't wait for NAM 36!
Though nothing is set in stone at this point, the plan right now is for these to be in NAM 35.  Once I get the paths in place, they're basically done.

-Alex

Sorry, that's me miscounting. When I say NAM 36, I really meant the next NAM, which I now remember to be NAM 35. I just got a little mixed up! ;)

eggman121

About time I joined the party  8-)

Sweeping Radius 3 ARD 3 network.

The single tile network so far.

The behemoth of a Radius 4 Triple Tile TLA 7

I plan to get most these into shape for the next NAM release free time pending.

Would anyone like to do the pathing or making alternate textures/ Wealth textures?

That would make the curves more probable  ;)

-eggman121

dyoungyn

Whoo, take that curve easy says Daisy.  OUTSTANDING and can't wait for release.  Great to FINALLY see this.  Question is what does it look like in the Transport view in the Region.  The ONLY think I hated about NWM 6/7 is how it looks so thick in white diagonal in the region view.  Would love to see this as as it would with all aspects concerned and just as think as AVE4 diagonal would.