• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Fabian93's Entries

Started by Fabian93, November 16, 2009, 02:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fabian93

Welcome to Brunsdorf!

Brunsdorf, with merely 1200 inhabitants, is a rather small village in the Empire of Leviathan.
The village itself was first mentioned in 1273 due to the castle being build on a steep hill in that year.
Since 1978, Brunsdorf has a quite huge railway station. Most people would say, that it is too big for such a small village, but in fact it is not.
The railway station of Brunsdorf is the only train station in an area of 40km². This might sound unrealistic, but the train line mostly passes fields, but no other village.

Now let us have a look at the map (click on it if you want to see it without description):

Now we'll have a closer look at the village itself:

Church with it's Cemetery, Town hall and Town Plaza

Railway station

Railway station and Brunsdorf's small Shopping area, which features a small pub, too

A small soccer field - Home of Turn- und Sportverein Brunsdorf

The Old Tower - year of origin is unknown, it's probably the oldest building in that region

The Castle - once the home of Leviathan's Emperor

Pasture

Hope you enjoyed your little trip to Brunsdorf :).
Last but not least, we'll have a look at the expenditure and income of Brunsdorf:

Fabian

adroman

Bravo!

Awesome work Fabian!

Again, this is shaping up to be quite a competition...
737s, Air Force, Australia... what next?

Earth quake

Splendid picture Fabian. &apls
This work at the lot editor is really fabulous.

Sciurus

It's really wonderful Fabian! &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

kwakelaar

A lovely teaser, and great to see someone using the Carolath palace bat. ;)

manchou

I like this  :thumbsup: it's very realistic ! enjoy
My BATs or here but it is in french ;)

Fabian93

Hi there!
Just to let you know: I just posted my entry in the initial post.
It may take some time to load all the pictures - so please be patient :thumbsup:
In total you should see 17 pictures (including header and so on) - if you can not see all, please post

Comments would be appreciated :),

Fabian

TheTeaCat

Fantastic entry  &apls &apls

Very spectacular, well done. :thumbsup:

I can just imagine the amount of time you've put in and it really pays off.
It really shows off your skills.  &apls &apls

regards
Derry
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Earth quake

Another splendid pictures, the mosaic is really fantastic. &apls

Yan077

It's too beautiful  :o

Extraordinary work on this little tile, I have to say it's absolutely extraordinary.  &apls &apls &apls

even if it's not necessary,  :D I wish you good luck for the competition  :thumbsup:

Yann  ;)

SimFox

it's truly breathtaking, but may I ask why sooooo dark?

kwakelaar

I did not see all the pictures last time. This is really one the the best made European towns I have ever seen. I really am blown away. &apls

BarbarossaS

I'm used to superbness with your work, but this is truly astonishing!  :o
Such wonderful details! I have to agree with kwakelaar on this one: most beautiful european city I've ever seen!  &apls &apls

-Stijn-

RBC

Jaw-dropping. Absolutely splendid. Unfortunately I think the railway station (though it's a great bat) is kind of a misfit in such a small village. It's to large in my opinion. Buts that's about the only minus between a whole lot of thumbs up. :thumbsup: &apls

Girafe

Awesome work, it's very typical of european village.
Just one thing like RBC told, the railway station is so big for a so small village. But the castle is so nice  :)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Fabian93

Thanks a lot everybody for your really nice comments so far. :) :) I will answer all of them individual, soon. Thanks again.
I just wanted to say something about that train station: I already explained why it is rather huge in my initial post ;) So I don't think that it is that absurd to have such a huge train station :thumbsup:, since a lot of trains pass that village.

Fabian

tooheys

COMPETITION 1 - THE VILLAGE
ENTRIES CLOSE 3/12/2009 12 MIDNIGHT

Hi Fabian

We see you have completed your entry and it would appear to comply with
the rules of the competition.  :thumbsup:

In a few days, we will be copying your entry across to the Judging Board
where the SC4d public will select the winner by way of poll.

Goodluck  :)

Dave

thingfishs

spectacular! Wow, those cliffs are awesome, HD textures no doubt, what are they? Also love the "docking yard" of the train station, um what's the collective noun for sleeping trains? (don't answer that)

jmyers2043

Quotethose cliffs are awesome

I agree. These are very nice pictures. I also like that you used very hilly terrain as it really adds to the scene.
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Battlecat

Great job!  You've really used the terrain to it's full advantage!