• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Evillions Village

Started by Evillions8, November 12, 2009, 07:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evillions8

The Long Wait is Finally Over!

Welcome to my American village!  If you're wondering how I have those wonderful hospitals and other civic structures.  My industrial taxes had over $15,000 and this is no joke.  Anyways, enjoy the sights!

(Note: I still have to add some other pictures to this.  Sports and Graveyard is left to add in my village.  Everything else is ready to go but didn't upload to photobucket.)
---------
Town Hall

The river

The church of Saint Joe

This is the building that gave me a ton of tax money.  Due to its high number of jobs which is over 3,200 ,I have a ton of income by this.  This is a growable, not a ploppable.

Blocks of the shopping centers.

-----------
Any suggestions, comments you like to add?

Evillions8

Any suggestions or comments you like to add?

TheTeaCat

Quote from: Evillions8 on November 12, 2009, 07:30:20 PM
This is the building that gave me a ton of tax money.  Due to its high number of jobs which is over 3,200 ,I have a ton of income by this.  This is a growable, not a ploppable.

I ask this because I wondering just how many residents you have in your "Village" if you have to provide this many jobs  ()what()

Quote from: Nardo69 on November 06, 2009, 04:32:26 AM

4.   Upon the tile build a village with a maximum population of 2,000 sims.

Could you please provide a screen shot of the overview and of your budget and sims please :thumbsup:

regards
TTC

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

KoV Liberty

You can have more jobs than sims. Thats how all my cities run.

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Evillions8

Well I did said that everything as ready to go with the expection of a few pictures.  I photoshopped them and here you go.

My budget and population for proof that factory provided over 3,200 jobs which gave me a lot of tax money.

Overview of Greenville:

The town's plaza of beginnings.  Also know as: "The Start of Time Plaza".

----
I know that I have to get the sports field and cemetary finished by lotting editing and searching in the STEX and LEX.

TheTeaCat

Thank you for your swift reply :thumbsup:

And the requested pics :thumbsup:

regards
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Evillions8

What? No comments or suggestions that anyone wants to offer? ()what()

jmyers2043

The Church of St Joe is a great shot because right next door a 'Mr. Bet' sports betting parlor grew. Sometimes the game grows buildings in funny places   ::) 

Nice town you have. Good Luck and I hope you get a lot of votes. . .

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

tooheys

COMPETITION 1 - THE VILLAGE
ENTRIES CLOSE 3/12/2009 12 MIDNIGHT

Hi Evillion

Just a reminder that you are running out of time to finalise your entry for
the first Thematic Comp. Entries will close 12 Midnight 3/12/2009. I don't think we
have any entrants between west coast USA and the dateline, so lets say midnight
west coast USA time as the deadline.

In anticipation of judging, please ensure that your entry is contained in one clearly
marked post within your thread as we will be moving your entry to another
board for judging.

Goodluck

Dave

thingfishs

good work Evillions, you've got a nice collection of w2w buildings there. What's this one?

Also what's your revenue earner? That's a good looking place, although is it just the shot or are it's walls a bit askew? Nice tranquil town hall as well.
My only slight criticism I feel will fall on deaf ears in this particular town, maybe it's a tad green.

Battlecat

Great little city!  I like that plaza, it's coming together very nicely!

Evillions8

Well what do we have here? Anyway, I do have my finalized overview for my village! ;D

Here's proof that the factory is a growable lot.
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8940/ny1m.jpg

The expanded income / expenses box.

The cemetary of Greenville, one of the oldest cemetaries in the region.

And the overview.

And the football field, but the only problem with this field is mainly the water can slip people. :D

---------
Comments:

thingfishs: Those types of W2Ws are found in the STEX, search for "ghetto, slum".  You'll find similar buildings to what you wanted.

jmyers2043 : Thanks!  And yes, go pray in church then after drink a few rounds or so. :party:

Battlecat:  Thank you!

thingfishs

Here's proof that the factory is a growable lot.
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8940/ny1m.jpg

Maybe I'm missing something, sure that's the right photo?

tooheys

Hi Evillions8.

Thanks for posting the extra pictures however to prepare your entry for judging can I ask that you do the following:-

1.Group your entry pictures in one post please
2.We still need an overview pic with labels for the six required buildings/parks (townhall, plaza, church etc). If you have a look at some of the other entries you will see what I mean.

Thanks

Dave

Evillions8

So here's what I've recapped or summarized all the pictures into one post.

Town Hall

Nature Picture

Body of water or commonly known as the "Greenville Stream".

Church of Saint Joesph (Joe)

Shopping Square 1

Shopping Square 2

The budget panel expanded

The cemetery of Greenville

The Football Field which is open for the public and used for local school games.

The overview of key buildings or sections.

Normal, remastered overview

My revenue generator which happens to be a giant factory which allows over 3,200 workers to work at that factory.

And proof that it grow all on its own, and not by plopping.

---------------------
Thanks for viewing my mini updates and hope you'll vote me!