• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Corsica | A serene haven

Started by Yan077, May 14, 2009, 01:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peter007

It is great. To see that you made a maybe final update for us.
I got a blood nose when I read this (don't know if it was coming from your thread but,)
It is wonderful all those villages really wonderful  &apls

-Ernst

nedalezz

What more can I say other than we all admired the way you presented this MD, and you always took our breath away with each picture.

The work you did with the flora and rocks, making the terrain and sea appear the way they did, was revolutionary. You have all taught us how to present more realistic pictures and cities.

There will always only be one Corsica - a true HoF MD.

Sciurus

It's still unbelievable, it's amzing, you've done a GREAT work!! &apls &apls Congratulations again Yann!! &apls &apls

Guillaume &apls
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Evillions8

Awesome work!!!  &apls &apls  It's sad too see you ending this great topic.  :'(

It's unbelievable to what you have accomplished, GREAT work!!!!  &apls &apls :thumbsup:

kelis

It's Just amazing my friend !! Great job as always  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

noahclem

Wow, your cities are just stunning  &apls &apls

I'm very sad to here that this will be the end of Corsica. You and your MD have been a huge inspiration around here and will be greatly missed. I wish you the best of luck in your RL endeavors and hope for Corsica's return!

Best Regards,
-Noah

Reikhardt

Hope everything goes well for you. Thank you for your wonderfull and inspiring work!
&apls

bat

It's looking awesome!!!
Beautiful work on it.
Looking forward to more... ;)

Exla357

kwakelaar

We will just have to keep on hoping for the maybe in the future update.
This has been a fantastic journey, and a well deserved place in the HOF.
Best of luck.
Kwakelaar/Gjermund

apeguy

Your work with Corsica never fails to amaze me Yann, what impresses me most is the huge amount of detail that you create with Mayor-Mode Ploppables. Just out of interest, how long does it take to add all of those MMPs?

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

marsh

Just amazing work with everything in this MD. Corsica will definitional hold it's spot well in the HOF. All great things eventually come to an end I suppose. That being said I will certainly miss Corsica.

,marsh

MuzikStar

Could you upload this somewhere so we can be able to download it? Because it's really STUNNING!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

noahclem

I told you once before, when I was very new to the SC4D scene, how much I love your impression of the French Riveriera/Corsica. Today my brother threw this image in my face:

I understand that attaining the HOF has kind of maxed out your SC4D status but I still hope you have more for us. If you still want to kick it like you said before let me know. I have a wedding in Monoco late August and I'd love to catch a coffee or a beer with you as we talked about before

Yan077

Thank you so much for your last replies  :thumbsup:

Noahclem, Corsica is not dead, only half asleep... I'm very sorry for your wedding, it would be a pleasure to meet you but I have to stay at home, in Nantes, on the atlantic french coast, 1000 km far from Monaco because I work until the end of september...   &mmm

I re-opened the game these last days, here is a new picture. I hope to make an update shortly  ;)

dedgren

Yan, if you never posted another pic in this incredible Mayor's Diary, Corsica has earned a permanent place among the great SC4 visualizations of all time.  You have a unique talent for capturing a beautiful natural RL place, and whatever you do from this point forward, the one thing that is for sure is that it will be eagerly received.

Another K-Point for sharing Corsica with us, and my congratulations on its making it into the SC4D MD Hall of Fame.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Yan077

Dedgren : Thanks very much David for your kind words, from you I appreciate very much my friend. Just to reassure you, even if there will be certainly less updates, Corsica is still alive   ;)

Only one replie, so I think it's time for some fresh pictures :D ... a short update, not only inspired by the Corsican landscapes, also inspired by the so incredible work of my friend Badsim and his latest releases of AntigOne... (hope you forgive me Cedric...  ;D)
Hope you like it  :)

The Fangu  River is a mountain torrent that flows into the Gulf of Galéria in West Corsica...

Autumnal rain...

Kayaker in a tricky situation...

Modest human activity...

wallasey

Stunning river!! I love the little hamlet nestled in the valley; reminds me of my upbringing in the Scottish Borders!

art128

So it sometimes rain in Corsica? I thought it was always the sun! :D
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Sciurus

That's just amazing!! :o :o

Guillaume &apls
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *