• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Corsica | A serene haven

Started by Yan077, May 14, 2009, 01:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peter007

Great update. Your beaches,hills & villages are great.

-Ernst

bat

That are awesome pictures!
Fantastic work on that part of your region!
Looking forward to more... ;)

schokoladeneis1

samerton

:o  I wish I could build like that..

The amount of time and dedication is unbelievable. Thank you for sharing your wonderful Corsica!  &apls

canyonjumper

I'm speechless. I've used so many words describing your work that I've run out :P All I can think of to say is that you should really keep this up ;D

Your friend,
                            Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Framly

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

roe99

This MD is nothing special, nothing good, nothing great, I 've seen all of the first until the end, I'm tired and bored reading every comments of praise, I really hate this MD, I hate you, because more than 3 hours have made me can't stop watching every picture one by one, page by page, burn my heart, I could only gawk, I think my SC4 city is the best in my country, after seeing this, it turns out it's nothing, I lose the words to give for your city show, you could get banned for that you yan! all is outstanding, everything perfect, all amazing

ricardomiranda

What a spectacular job Yan, you're an artist. A great artist!

Félicitations et s'il vous plaît garder nous présenter leurs villes magnifiques

kwakelaar

Great images, really an inspiration for us all.

Exla357

Those pics are simply awe-insiring.
The water and terrain and MM flora really blend together in a picturesque way. I thought I was looking at RL pics for a sec. :thumbsup:
Will be checking back here often.

-Alex

Ol.S / Benoit

As i told you on TSC, you've made an amazing work on Corsica, i'm still looking at your pics, at the details, it inspires me a lot :)

By the way, thanks for the water but i think it fit better in your region than in mine, but anyway, thanks a lot.
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Allein

Skimbo

The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

Battlecat

Yan077

Late replies, sorry...

Girafe, Thank you my guinea fowl !  ;)
Kergelen, thanks my friend !
Kelis, Such a comment from a spanish guy is really appreciated , thank you my friend  :thumbsup:
noahclem, wow, thank you !
marsh, thanks very much, indeed this a combination of photoshopping and ploppable stuff  :)
peter007, thank you !
bat, thanks for these kind words !  :thumbsup:
shokoladeneis1, Thanks ! If you search Sim city 5, it's at Antigone's place...  ::)
samerton, you're welcome, It's a great pleasure my friend thank you !  :thumbsup:
canyonjumper, thank you Jordan for your loyalty to this thread
Framly, Go to Corsica !  :P
roe99, I don't what to say, maybe thank you... ;)
ricardomania, Congrats for these french words ! Sorry but my portuguese is really limited. So thank you my friend !
kwakelaar, thanks !  ;)
Exla 357, thanks very much
Ol.s / Benoit, Merci à toi Benoît  :thumbsup:
IAM, Merci l'ami !
Skimbo, Thank you ! :)
Battlecat, Thanks Gordon !

Yan077

First, please be leniant with my english...
Once more I would like to thank all of you ! After two years, thanks to your enthusiasm, Corsica is becoming an HOF mayor diary, it is definitely a huge honor for me.
But real life is sometimes complicated and I don't know if there will be a new update of Corsica.
Maybe in the future, never say never....
However I would like to end these 2 years of this topic with a special update, a sort of "tour" of the most beautiful "corsican" villages I attempt to recreate. Some "revisited" pictures, hope you like it !

"The Escape", see you soon everybody  ;)

io_bg

Nice retrospective tour around Corsica! I'm hoping this is not the end cause this is one of the best SC4 MDs I've ever seen. &apls
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

supremec

Very very very awesome  &apls  &apls, since 2 years you make us slobber that's why we don't care that is "revisited" pictures because we slubber again and always so much  &apls
Click on the banner to see my BATs

JoeST

Oh WOW!... :o :o :o

I'm sorry to hear that you must leave, and dearly hope that life treats you well.

Thank you for all your amazingly stunning pictures

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

nbvc

Fantastic work once again. &apls &apls