• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Corsica | A serene haven

Started by Yan077, May 14, 2009, 01:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsh

Thats amazing. Really is. And the Steel bridge is just breathtaking.

Fantastic work.  &apls

,marsh

Skimbo

The pic with the train crossing this steel bridge is one of my favourite SC4 pics now!
The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

sumwonyuno

OMG it all is so absolutely amazing! &apls  I can't pick just one picture that I like the most; they're all so beautiful!   :)

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

Une_ame

Yeap, the best landscape with the best train !!!!
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Yan077

nbvc thanks my friend, and thanks so much  for your rocks...so perfect I could think you made them for me !  :thumbsup:

Papa Nardo Well... I'm afraid if people looking my MD are losing their motivation...  :P there are so many fantastic MD here. Fortunately it's a joke.  ()stsfd() Thanks my friend !

noahclem Thank you very much !  :)

Tiflo Glad you like my riverbeds they gave me so much work !  ;D

silentbreaker
many many thanks my friend  :thumbsup:

Simcitler Thanks !  ;)

Gringamuyloca Wow, some nice compliments, thanks very very much !I  hope not disappoint you with the next. Sorry but I have a stupid question for you : Are you really "muy loca" ?  ()what()  ;D

Dedgren Always an honor to get some comments from you. More than honor with a k-point Thanks David, and thanks David (Orange_o)  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Girafe Thanks Antoine !   :) It's my turn to congrat you for your incredible skills in Batting!  :-\

ecoba thank you very much Ethan !  :thumbsup:

Ocatarinetabellatchitchix I'm a spoiled child !  :P "Asterix en Corse" My favourite episode !  :o Thanks so much Cedrix ! and I'll try to spoil you with seasonal sweet chestnuts...  ;)

Bat Glad you like it thanks for your kind words !  :thumbsup:

art128 Thanks but the perfection is actually around your last updates my friend !  ;)

penguin007T hanks Will, a very appreciated comment !  :thumbsup:

Calisto many thanks to you !  ()stsfd()

Battlecat thanks very much !!  :thumbsup:

Une_ame (x2) Thanks for this word, "babulizowad, but what does it means ?  ()what() For your question, I have other MDs, Alaska and Vlieland. ..My beginnings with the game, so I don't give you links   :D

marsh such a compliment from a great landscaper as you is an honor, my friend !  ;)

Skimbo As well, I like this picture ! thanks very much !

sumwonyuno thanks very much !

Just a little teaser before update, an ultra photoshopped sweet  :D, sorry for the purist of the game  ;D

Orange_o_

You're realy a Master of Landscape  &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

scott1964

kwakelaar

For the most beautiful imagery this is the place to be. Sometimes I just wonder how you manage to get all the stuff together to make your landscapes. Like Bernhard has said this should come with a warning.

bat

That's a really nice view there!
Looking forward to the update... :)

Sciurus

YOU ARE A KING!!! &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Terring7

The landscape reminds me Zagorochoria, a network of 45 mountain villages in Greece

Brilliant job &apls &apls &apls
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Tomas Neto

Awesome teaser, Yann!!!  &apls &apls

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

peter007

penguin007

Great teaser there can't wait to see more

Will

Yan077

David (Orange_o_), scott1964, kwakelaar, bat, Guillaume (Sciurius), Terring7, Tomas Neto, Antoine (Girafe), peter007, penguin007 :
Thanks very much all for your enthousiasm !  :thumbsup:

Some teasers, here and the picture compet', but now time to the update ! Hope you like it  :P

Connor

Great update, especially that last picture which i just LOVE.

Fantastic work as always  &apls

Evillions8

You never cease to amaze me.  :thumbsup:

peter007

Wow very realistic colors. Even more beautiful than in  :satisfied: real

kwakelaar

Great work again, love the grapevines on the slopes.