• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Corsica | A serene haven

Started by Yan077, May 14, 2009, 01:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsh

That looks amazing! You put so much detail into it &apls &apls :thumbsup:

canyonjumper

Wow, Yann! That is amazing! If I didn't know any better, some of those shots could be real!

Your stunned friend,
                                               Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Ennedi

New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

ecoba

Wow, great photoshopping and tour of the island, when you finish Corsica will you do Sardegne too?   $%Grinno$%

Ethan

nedalezz

I dont think any words can do justice to how amazing those pictures are. I mean seriously, where do you get off being that ridiculously talented?!

So much detail put on that island, it could almost be out of a magazine. Just..wow.

djvandrake

What an absolutely beautiful island!  &apls  &apls  &apls

The water, the sand, the boats, the rocks, everything looks so fantastic!  You've outdone yourself again!

&apls  :thumbsup:

kwakelaar

Beautiful mix of shots from your own creation and the real life Corsica. The way you detail beaches, bushland, forests and underwater reefs is spectacular.

Yan077

marsh Thanks for the answer ! and also for your wonderful comments, my friend! Hope to see you soon!  :)
canyonjumper Thank you so much for those kind words Jordan!
Ennedi So wonderful to read you here, Adam! Thank you for your kind words, I hope to see you around again soon!
ecoba Thanks so much Ethan, but Corsica gives me enough work  $%Grinno$%
nedalezz Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, my friend!  :thumbsup:
djvandrake Thank you for the compliment, I'm very touched my friend  ;)
kwakelaar Thanks so very much! I'm glad you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

Battlecat

Wow!  That looks simply gorgeous.  You've done a fantastic job placing the flora details here, it all just combines beautifully!

alfadriver12345

If my passport hadn't expired i'd fly there tomorrow! :D Wonderful detail.The water & reefs look real!!!! :sunny:

Yan077

Battlecat Glad you like it, thanks for your support, my friend, as always!
alfadriver12345 Sorry for your passport my friend, thanks so much  :thumbsup:

---

Just for pleasure, here are some pictures of the island when it's getting dusk...
Hope you like those pictures.  ;)

Thanks for your attention,
Yann  :thumbsup:

Girafe

Just fabulous Yann  &apls &apls &apls

you make me dream  ::)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

nedalezz

What an island. I think you can shoot it 10000000 times and I wouldnt get bored of seeing it.

The nightshots are beautiful, as is customary in this revolutionary MD.

Gorgeous.

djvandrake

Beautiful night shots!  &apls I especially like the ones with the lighthouse very visible.  :thumbsup:

canyonjumper

Wow Yann! That island...is unbelievable!  &apls

Your still stunned friend,
                                             Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

ecoba

Really great work, Yann. I was wondering, do you have a region of Corsica? It would be cool if we could see a region shot, as I know where Lavezzi is in real life, but I would like to see it with the rest of Corsica in SC4.

Ethan

Yan077

Girafe
Really !? wow... ;D Thanks so much my friend !!!

nadelezz
Thanks man!! Your comments are always really appreciated ! Glad you like so much this Island  ;)

djvandrake
thank you very much !!

canyonjumper
Thank you Jordan ! I try my best, that's because the real Corsica is also definitively an incredible island, I fall in love with it $%Grinno$%

ecoba
Thank you so much Ethan ! Yes I have. But it's actually not very presentable..so be patient... ;D

frdrcklim

Lavezzi island sure does remind me of Mamma Mia. The way ur island was set kinda reminded me of it. Was a nice movie.
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

marsh

Love how perfectly round that beach is ;D

Battlecat

These night shots look incredible!