• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Corsica | A serene haven

Started by Yan077, May 14, 2009, 01:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaximePenen

I'm just gonna sit here and stare some more at those pictures.
I'm baffled. Stunning work.

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

kwakelaar

I will join the chorus, and say wooow, that is a truly beautiful beach.

sc-4

Call me Ludo

djvandrake

art128

Wow, that's for sure one of the best beach I've ever seen here at SC4D (and even more TSC or ST ).. Very well done my friend, all the details are well thought ! Also, i'm sorry for not commenting here more often, I just passed to watch the pictures but never done a comment..  &ops

Take care,
-Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Yan077

REPLIES !

Fabian 93 : thanks very much ! Glad you like it !

Connor : thanks !!! I've sent my holydays near that beach a few years ago, and looks so much better than my little recreation ...

Bobbi : thank you Bobbi, again !

vnaoned : merci Vincent ! So kind words from an artist as you, I'm really flattered !  :thumbsup:

jmyers2043 : thanks so much for this great comment, it's very appreciated.

canyonjumper : thanks ! As you ask me, I entered my picture in Picture competition..and I lost !  :D

sumwonyuno : thank you so much !

Jmouse : thanks so much. I'm a huge fan of panoramic views, and try to be very attentive with details !

scott1964 : thank you ! How I did that ? I really don't know, I use a plugin called "white sand beach" and made a lot of terraforming, I couldn't say more, I let my inspiration working...  ;D

CalibanX : thanks so much my friend !

mightygoose : thanks my friend ! For the coastline, I use the JRJ plop rocks mixed with Peg rocks (Ppond...) and Chrisadams'tools.

Frankie B : thanks so much, I'm really flattered !

Battlecat : wow thanks !!

Tomas Neto : Thank you Tomas !

Engorn : Madre de Dios, i really like the spanish expressions !!  &apls
Gracias but I don't think I desserve to be compared with Michelangelo Or De Vinci !  :D

Maxime Penen : Really !? thanks !!

kelis : wow I think you like it, so thank you very much !!

kwakelaar : thanks, glad you like that beach !

sc-4 : Merci Ludo !

djvandrake : thanks so much !

art128 : no problem Arthur, I also not comment your MD often, and I'm sorry for that !
thanks for these great compliments ! ;)

Yan077

To celebrate the new year, I decided to make a retrospective of Corsica, (but including new pictures !) and
offer you a one-day cruise aboard the famous old french ship : The Belem.
So please take a seat on the ship and enjoy some of the best landscapes of Corsica!

Hope you like it and wish you happiness and joy for this new year !

Yann.

calibanX

Wow, what a creative way to show off your portfolio of work Yan. Excellent!

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

firdausabdullah

Wow :shocked2: , that is truly amazing my friend. Honestly, your work is one of the very best that I have seen, and I must confess your pictures inspire mine alot. And I love your Rondinara Bay...if its not against mine  ;) you're sure to get my vote. Nevertheless, every body is a winner here. Cheers mate!

-firdaus-

ShultzCity

Absolutely spectacular Yan  :thumbsup:

That coastline is wonderful - you have obviously put a lot of work into making it. Keep it up  ;)
I'd love it if you could check out my photography! Click on of the links below:
http://www.jacobshultz.com.au
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jshultzphotography/

canyonjumper

Nice stuff there! Absolutely amazing Yan! Those coastlines must have been a lot of work!

-Jordan
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

tooheys

Beautifully constructed update Yann. That's certainly a great showcase of work  :thumbsup:

Dave

Jmouse

Spectacular scenery here, Yan, and it's a treat to see so much of it all on one page. You have created a lot of excellent shorelines, winding roads and villages. Your terraforming is worthy of a gold medal, too.

Hope you and Corsica will be around for a long time to come...
Joan

sumwonyuno

Amazing, wonderful, and beautiful pictures!  &apls

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

djvandrake

:shocked2:

&apls

:thumbsup:

Wow!  What an incredible update.  That's one cruise I would definitely like to take for a special occasion celebration.  Your work is so amazing Yan, it's always such a pleasure to visit your MD.  Bravo!

TiFlo

Beautiful landscape, very impressive work! Bravo!  &apls

bat

Nice updates there! Great work on Corsica! :thumbsup:

ecoba

Really impressive, Yan. I found this quite an interesting way to show us a retrospective of Corsica, like you said. The shedule in the corner of the pictures was really a nice touch as well.

Ethan

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    *