• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Corsica | A serene haven

Started by Yan077, May 14, 2009, 01:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schulmanator

I am really impressed with the quality of your work. Truly good stuff here! &apls
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

danielcote

thats an excellent city! I'd love to live there for a while and I like how you made a map of all the touristical facilities.

kwakelaar

Love the tourist overview, and it is a beautiful little town, no wonder the tourists come.

calibanX

Wow. Amandola is lush with detail. I have to say you have used the game's features to the max. That region shot is awesome! I love your stuff Yan.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

frdrcklim

Awesome update as always. I always find something to look forward to here :).
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

amapper

Wonderful work on the village.  &apls The rock work and rail viaduct stand out for me especially.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

KoV Liberty

Impressive work Yan! Very good job. :thumbsup:

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Yan077

Well, a long time with no news of Corsica...
I'm sorry but I have some difficulties to find a new motivation...
...maybe the price of fame  :D
However, I made something for you, once more a little village ;D, just one picture for the moment, but the next is coming soon...  ;)

calibanX

This is a great pic Yan. It can be difficult to remain constantly motivated and inspired to create. We wouldn't want you to burn yourself out would we? I'll be patiently waiting for your inspiration to return.  &idea

Take care.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

Swesim

Well, inspiration come and go, but I can assure You that your wonderful villages and towns of Corsica keep ME motivated to keep playing. :thumbsup:
I am sure You will find something inspiring when You least expect it, try a christmas market Corsican style for instance, it is only 16 days to christmas after all...  ;)

Battlecat

Lovely night shot!  Inspiration can be a challenge at times, don't feel bad if you need to take some time off! 

Schulmanator

I really enjoy what you have here and hope to see more of your work soon.

Cheers!
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

stocktons_pimp

absolutely stunning

::

Girafe

I love this picture  &apls &apls &apls

The blue in the coast in  &cry2

your motivation would be that you let us dream with Corsica.
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Sciurus

Impressive, just impressive (and awesome, I'll forget it $%Grinno$%) &apls &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Delecto

Eh... it's not easy to manage the celebrity?!  :D

Great picture Yan, can't wait!

DEL!

sumwonyuno

Oh my...

I can't believe I haven't seen any of this before!  &ops

The beauty, the realism and your gameplay abilities come together to create a spectacular mayor diary.  I'm really impressed.  &apls

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

djvandrake

Wonderful little village Yan.  &apls

Yan077

Thank you very much everyone  :thumbsup:

Well it's time to update !
We return to the corsican coast, to the village of "Santa Maria di Bastelica"
it's a commune at the southern tip of the island of Corsica,

sorry not many pictures for the moment... ;)

Orange_o_

it's good to see some sun during the frosts of winter  &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °