• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Corsica | A serene haven

Started by Yan077, May 14, 2009, 01:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noahclem

One of the most beautiful bridges I've ever seen  &apls  Fantastic hilltop village as well  :o

Fasan

Just beautiful pictures.  :thumbsup:
Very good design with the bridge and the water. I like very much.  &apls

TheTeaCat

Stunning!!!!
Probably some of the best pics I've seen with regards to the game.
Truly amazing display of skills, composition, planning, detail , I could go on but I would run out of superlatives!  &apls &apls

TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

carlfatal

These pictures are awesome! I think I know the inspiration for this scene, but I can´t remind the name. But here it looks better than, what I have in mind.  &apls &apls &apls

Dantes

This mountain village is incredibly beautiful! I also love the bridge and the surrounding area. I want to go on holiday there. Now! Right Away! My backpack is packed.

vinlabsc3k

I'm in ecstasy to read your splendid MD again!!  &dance :bnn: &dance

I was very sad when it was deactivated. :crytissue:
My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

art128

Beautiful work around the viaduct. :) The river is well made.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

It's really nice to see you back here !! Those pictures are really nice my friend. I hope we can see more pictures soon  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Kergelen

&apls &apls
What can I say?

I love the river, the shallow water,... and especially the fact that you show the line that water reaches when the river carries more water. In short, a typical mediterranean seasonal river.

Are you using Heblem's Californian Terrain Mod? It looks good.

Links to SC4 websites

benedict

Congratulations, your MD was number one on BTT on 26 February.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

Unconstantean

Yan077

A few years ago I started building my little capital of Corsica, an all pedestrian city... The results were not as good as I would like and finally I gave up SC4...
These last weeks I've seen some incredible CJs on the board. I must admit that "True Earth" by korver was just a knock in my face  ??? I can't comment on it because I can't explain how so much perfection is possible... But finally it must inspire me to "reopen" this immortal game and they have shown me how to arrange my city.
I think the city is now a bit more "presentable"...

So welcome to a sirene haven,

Oh, and several centuries later...  ::)

Themistokles, epicblunder, vortext, romualdillo, gugu3, noahclem, Fasan, TheTeaCat, carlfatal, Dantes, vinlabscc3k, art128, kelis, Kergelen, benedict, Unconstantean, Thank you so much !!  :thumbsup:

Yann

vortext

Awesome seeing you back at it, and moreover putting tons of (relative) recent bats/mmps to good use. The city layout is wonderfully thoughtful, and you clearly haven't lost the mmp skills.  &apls
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

manga rivotra

Thank you again to share your fantastic job !  :thumbsup:
Everything is perfect as always. I love especially, the density of the pedestrian area and the seabed of the marina, both realistic and breathtakingly beautiful.
That's great you are back with wonderful pictures !

Seaman

You've convinced me: I do want spend my holidays in that town! Were to sign off?  :)

Simmer2

Simply...a-m-a-z-i-n-g  &apls &apls

Simmer2/Nick
________________________________________________________________________________

Girafe

Good to you back with amazing pics  &apls &apls &apls
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Themistokles

Completely unbelievable!

&apls &apls &apls
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

Akallan

Nom de... Dieu! :o Pardon, c'est la première phrase qui me vient à l'esprit... Je vois ce CJ depuis des années et pendant un long moment tu avais arrêté, j'ai pensé que Corsica c'était mort... Qu'est-ce que je suis heureux de savoir que j'ai eu tort et revoir ces nouvelles images, c'est simplement impressionnant! Très bon aménagement du terrain et la terraformation du village sur plusieurs niveau est super. Mon coin préféré reste tout de même celui de la plage avec sa petite route et forêt en MMP derrière celle-ci. Merci d'être revenu et de partager ces superbes images, je pourrai enfin en regarder des nouvelles pendant quelques heures! :popcorn:

PS: Quel est le mod que tu utilises pour arbres Cyprès? J'ai un peu chercher mais je ne trouve pas.

------------------------------------

For God Sake! &cry2 Excuse me, this is the first phrase that comes to mind ... I see what CJ for years and for a long time had stopped you, I thought Corsica was dead ... What I am glad that I was wrong and review these new images is simply awesome! Very good landscaping and terraforming of the village on several levels is great. My favorite corner still remains one of the beach with its small roads and forest MMP behind it. Thank you for coming back and share these great images, I can finally watch the news for a few hours! :popcorn:

PS: What is the mod that you use for Cypress trees? I kinda look but I can not find.
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

vinlabsc3k

Bzz.....Bip.....Clank..........Booooom!!!!

Sorry my reading bot is exploded by the awesomeness of these images!! &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls
Even I can't express adequately in words if not: WOOOW !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!