• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Ennedi plays Shosaloza

Started by Ennedi, August 25, 2007, 10:22:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ennedi

Hello again my friends!

There was a long break in Shosaloza, and I was late to the New Year party  $%Grinno$% Please forgive me, but last few months were really hard for me.
In fact I'm ill from June. I experienced very serious allergic problems caused by medicines received after the heart attack. I wasn't be able to take a break in my RL work, fortunately it was possible to make most of it at home. But I wasn't be able to do anything else.
Finally I found a good doctor and the recovery process is going on. In fact the last day of an old year was the first one I felt relatively good, so I started to think about you all  ;D
It will take several weeks befor I will be quite well, but now I have most RL work finishedand I feel better and better, so I'm going to show you some new stuff - I hope you will like it  :)

What's new in Shosaloza?
2009 will be most probably much better year than the last one. Much work was done for the nature preservation (we will see much of it this year  ;)) and tourism development. The government signed at 31th December two huge contracts: for the development of the main Shosaloza port and for the even more challenging task - a long railway line connecting all cities in the south part of Shosaloza and then going through the highest mountain passes to the North. I will show both these building sites in next updates.

Most Shosaloza citizens were in high spirits yesterday, so the New Year party was a big success.

Even in smaller villages people enjoyed the party

But the first day of the New Year began quite different  ;)

Tha storm was really huge, but finally it has gone and the afternoon was much more relaxed. Even a short walk along the seaside was quite possible  ;)

After all, high mountains close to the sea usually cause a challenging atmospheric conditions  ;D
But fortunately the south part of Shosalosa has much more friendly climate:

Personally I prefer it, so I'm going to go there tomorrow  ;D

Best wishes for all - Happy New Year! :thumbsup:

Adam

PS. Don't think I will show only photoshopped images from now   ;) I didn't forget about all "pure SC4" lovers and I will show more of it next time! :D
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

SpilltMilk

Lacoste Levi*s Converse Nautica
<A HREF=http://www.userbars.com>

Graffitti Family Guy South Park Polo
These are a few of my favorite things!

art128

Adam, these fireworks pictures ares simply splendid my friend !  &apls
And also these without fireworks  ;)

Keep up this great work!

Arthur.  &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

TheTeaCat

Adam
Good to hear that you are on the mend :thumbsup:.

Now Spectacular pics  &apls &apls

especially the one of the storm &apls

Hoping that 2009 is that much better for you  :thumbsup:
regards

Derry

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

XoX

Every image is a work of art.  :o

congratulations!!!! &apls
C'est dans les ténèbres que l'on voit la lumière...et dans la lumière que l'on voit les ténèbres...

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=5339.40

Jmouse

Glad to hear you're able to put health issues in their place, Adam, and concentrate on living life - especially life in Shosaloza! The photos you've posted show your amazing artistic inclinations didn't suffer any harm! :thumbsup: Glad for that!

Seems like 2009 is shaping up to be an exciting year of past accomplishments revisited, renewed and revised along with the continuation of old favorites.

Definitely looking forward to seeing what develops...
Joan

threestooges

Glad to hear things are getting back in order and that your health is continuing to improve. I'm also glad to see you back around here. You brought some amazing pics with you too. Happy New Year to you. The fireworks look great, and it seems like that particular small village is really putting on a show. Those things are huge. The suspension bridge in the fog is incredibly well done and that scene in general has been one of my favorites from this MD. The lighthouse seems to be doing its job (assuming it's breaking through the thick clouds there) and the south shore of Shosaloza seems like a fine place for a bit of relaxation. Good to see you around again. Take it easy Adam.
-Matt

thundercrack83

Happy New Year, Adam!

And what a fantastic way to start 2009, my friend! Excellent pictures here, as per the norm. If this is what we have to look forward to this year, it's going to be a great one!

Take care!

Dustin

Pat

Hey Adam,
  I am glad you are so on the up side of the health swing!!! I hate doc's that cant do nothing for you but just make you sicker... I am so glad you found a new doc that is getting you back on track on the right meds to get you healthy again!!! I love this update and the photoshopping was stunning wow and a treat at that!!!! I cant wait to see the pure SC4 pics that you will have in store for us but dont forget sometimes a good photoshoped pic can do wonders  ;)

Happy New Years my friend and see you next update

Patrick

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

kbieniu7

Beautiful effects... &apls  and big mountain  :D
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

bat

Fantastic work there on the pictures with fireworks! Great work on all other pictures there, too!
Awesome effects there!

And I hope you have a Happy 2009!

Looking forward to more... ;)

Ennedi

Hello again my friends!

SpilltMilk, art128, TheTeaCat, XoX, Jmouse, threestoges, thundercrack83, Pat, kbieniu7, bat - thank you very much for so nice comments!
No individual replies today - sorry, but my computer makes me again stupid jokes  ::). I spent much time trying to find the problem and now my wife says my dinner is waiting from a few hours  :D

It seems nothing can be easy for me lately - bad karma or so  $%Grinno$%. I reinstalled Windows three weeks ago, the computer worked very good and now it is out of order again  :angrymore:. I installed SC4, opened it several times and everything was OK. Yesterday I tried to open it again, I was going to start building a port. But the game crashed to desktop when the intro was started. I checked an exception report and it says "Access Violation". I turned the intro off (following JoeST tutorial - thanks Joe!), the then the regional view opened, but it crashed to desktop again after a few seconds. I reinstalled the game, but even the freshly (and correctly) installed, without custom stuff, it crashes. I suppose ther is something wrong with the system. I called to my friend programmer, we will try to repair it after weekend.

In the meantime...

I have holidays now, so I made a short tour around Shosaloza. I found several places which I showed in previous updates, but I tried to find some pictures which were not showed yet.
As I said last time, I went to the nice valley at the seaside (the last photo in my last update). This is Gerlos National Park located in the Southwest part of Shosaloza. The sunset was really nice

There is a little fishermen's village located at the seaside near the stream mouth. I stayed at it and today at morning I enjoyed the sun and fresh breeze

Then I went to Hakodate (the small port city at the south end of the Akashi bridge, this one with the red lighthouse  ;)). I stayed in the Old Port for a while - whe weather wasn't so nice as in Gerlos Nat.Park, but I like this place  :)

There was very cold there, so I come back to the car and went to Hakodate to get my favourite frutti di mare

It was quite early so I decided to visit the neighbouring village, surrounded by a nice forest. It lies on south slopes of Shosaloza mountains, so there is much more warm there.

At the end I came back to the seaside and mada a short walk near the lighthouse. This is one of my favourite places too.

I hope you like my tour. It seems I will have to prepare a tourist guide for Shosaloza?... ;D

End note: There is some deeper sense in making these pictures. I learn photoshopping, and I think intensively about new terrain and water textures. Who knows, maybe I will find something nice to create some new mods?

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

io_bg

I'm speechless! This is and amazing update! One question: where can I find those boats and that 'boat stuff' on the shore (in the second pic)?
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

SpilltMilk

Lacoste Levi*s Converse Nautica
<A HREF=http://www.userbars.com>

Graffitti Family Guy South Park Polo
These are a few of my favorite things!

paroch

Hi Adam,

Glad to hear you are on the mend - my regards and best wishes to you for 2009.

As for the updates from the last three days I have only one word.......

GENIUS

Jmouse

The photos are just stunning, Adam! Every scene could be a breathtaking RL view. The vineyard would be a lovely place to spend a few hours, but the last three photos look like they just stepped off the pages of a storybook.

I've never cared much for Photoshop, but you've inspired me to give it a try and see if I can create my own blissful paradise.

Later...
Joan

threestooges

Well done Adam. Those were amazing pics and your editing is quite good. I particularly like the one with the path winding down the hill and the one following it. I have to keep reminding myself they were taken in a game. SC4 as fine art... if it weren't for the fact that there is probably some sort of copyright thing, I think it could be done. Hope the computer troubles are solved soon and I hope all is well.
-Matt

art128

Adam, These port pictures are simply awesome my friend !
The fishermen's village is very greatly done. &apls &apls

one word, Fantastic !  :thumbsup:

Arthur.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

bat

Awesome new update there! The pictures are again excellent! You have added wonderful photo-shop-effects! :thumbsup:

Looking forward to the next excellent update...

CabraBuitre

Those pics are amazing.  There's a ton going on there... not only do the effects give them a more realistic view, they're set up very realistically too, so it totally works!  Can't wait to see more!

And those last 4 pics in particular... wow!

Check out Abelfarei!