• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

B62 Remastered - Bradlees Department Store

Started by dyoungyn, January 05, 2018, 06:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dyoungyn

I am not sure what I am missing or need to delete and cannot figure out a better section for this issue. 

As you can see from the attached, I am either missing something or didn't delete what I needed. 

I have exhausted my research and reaching out hoping to capture the creators attention for help.

twalsh102

The creator of this lot, nos.17, while a member here, does all his releases (to include this lot) over at ST.  You would be more likely to catch his attention there.

This lot was originally released in March, 2016.  An update was posted in Jun, 2017.  Make sure you have the latest version. 

Make sure you have all the listed dependencies.  In comments for this download over at ST, someone mentioned the very problem you appear to be experiencing.  Nos.17's reply was the the user was missing the "nos.17 Essentials" dependency (also available only over at ST).  Make sure you have the latest version of that as well.  Without "nos.17 Essentials", both the Plop and Grow version of this lot will show up with no asphalt in the parking lot.

You have a second lot there that appears to be experiencing the same problem.  While I don't recognize the lot, I would guess that it's another of the B62 relots that nos.17 has done.  All of his relots require "nos.17 Essentials."

Tim

dyoungyn

Tim,

Thank you for opening my eyes to other possible solutions. 

I never thought that nos.17 was the creator and always thought B62 was the creator. 

Regardless, I re-downloaded and hope it does not corrupt any thing else and oh by the way, it would appear that it finally fixed it. 

This along with Bj's worked one before with no issues and for the last several months, it didn't.

Thank you again.

twalsh102

Just FYI, B62 (Bobbo662) did create the original models.  Apparently B62 created a lot of models that never got lotted.  Then RL caused him to step away.  Nos.17 contacted him and as a result B62 handed over most or all of his unfinished works to nos.17.  If a download has "B62 Remastered" in the title, it is almost certainly a nos.17 work.

Tim