• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Looking for a map

Started by Golhbul, May 26, 2017, 02:48:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Golhbul

Good morning ladies and gentlemen.

I decided to set up a realistic region. For that I will only select realistic mods and plugins. A big project, because you have to carefully select them, modify them according to the current project and much more ... I started the game in 2004 and I was a little too young at the time. Today is my age, or I do not know what, I want a game calmer, more thoughtful .... I think I can get there and since this game exists, I think that He still has many years to live yet.

In short, I do not know how to make my LOTS but that I think I will find my happiness among the many plugins between different sites. Simtropolis, Kurier or even here. But first of all I'm looking for a map. A realistic map. Not those of Dobriver (Realistic but if you put a road on one of its mountains, I distort everything), I look for a map with plains, mountains, and ocean coasts; Without adding a few rivers. An idea where I can find a map resembling the scale of the game?

Thank you for your help and sorry for my English, I am a French player

Kitsune

Dobdrivers are the realstic out there imo. Izzy on simtrop is/was his protege. Are you using a slop mod? As placing a road shouldnt distort the mountain. And your anglais is perfectly fine to me.... way better then my french.   :D
~ NAM Team Member