• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Old wooden docks From ionionion CJ

Started by awkwardsiv, May 24, 2017, 07:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

awkwardsiv

Hi, I would love something like these docks in my cities.  Original CJ post.

I know this guy made alot of custom lots, but does anyone know where he got those docks?  Or where i could find similar old timey docks.  I would really appreciate it.

Wiimeiser

Those are the Pegasus canals. I don't know exactly where, but they should be on the STEX somewhere, in multiple parts.

Come to think of it, I'm missing the barge props for those lots myself. I actually wonder what I'm missing... EDIT: I think I found them.
Pink horse, pink horse, she rides across the nation...

Simcoug

mrbisonm

Quote from: Wiimeiser on May 24, 2017, 08:48:19 PM
... EDIT: I think I found them.

Would be nice to share the link......? Don't ya thinK?

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

Wiimeiser

Quote from: mrbisonm on May 25, 2017, 10:18:59 AM
Quote from: Wiimeiser on May 24, 2017, 08:48:19 PM
... EDIT: I think I found them.
Would be nice to share the link......? Don't ya thinK?
Here's the barges, which is what I was referring to. I can't find the actual docks anywhere, possibly because Simtropolis doesn't accept STEX page URLs without the exact name for whatever reason.
Pink horse, pink horse, she rides across the nation...

Tyberius06

Hi!

Those wooden stuffs are part of the main PPond Development Kit mod. If you install that, you can find the lots in the Seaport Menu, below nearly every other PEG Stuff (Marina, OWW2, CDK3). First you will find the yellowish embankment style canal set, than under those pieces, you will find this wooden stuff.
Here are the links what you need:
http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/21661-peg-ppond-kit/
http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/21754-peg-pponds-canal-kit/

- Tyberius

Oh, which editing code do you use to put the links under a phrase, like you did with this "STEX page URLs without the exact name ". On Simptropolis it's quite easy, but here I couldn't figure it out, how to do it...

Thanks in advance.
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

awkwardsiv

Oh man, Thanks so much! These all look great!