• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Tales at TeaTime

Started by TheTeaCat, May 22, 2007, 04:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Welcome to page 3!

Like the last picture! Nice (animated) letters! :thumbsup:

dedgren

TTC- You've not gotten my standard first comment "Good Luck" yet- after that last update I feel it's now doubly necessary- your readers need to be warned!

Good Luck!

...you'll need it to emerge with your sanity intact...

You've got a "must-read" going here...  Five stars (twinkling, I'm sure, in a very twisted sky)!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

dedgren

Congratulations, TheTeaCat!

What in the world did you put in that tea?

The Mods
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Strechnitz

Congratulations TTC! &apls &apls

Well deserved indeed. I almost fell om my chair with laughter. I had tears in my eyes. Wonderful!!

I espescially like and espescially agree with the "Chardonay in one and chocolate in the other hand" thing. The good docter is describing my favorite diet.

I say. Love to see more soon.

STRECH

bat

Congrats for this award, TheTeaCat! &apls

Krio

This tea is little strong!  ;D Excellent and weird..just I like it! Nice use of farms, custom content and David Hasselhoff!

Pat

&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls Derry this is great news this is sooooo awsome im sooo happy fer ya's

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

thundercrack83

Congratulations, TTC! Very well-deserved!

TheTeaCat

I thank you all.  :D  :thumbsup:

Proper thankyou being prepared - I will be back to do it properly very soon RL is  :angrymore: at mo.

I really appreciate this and will show so  :D

:satisfied:
TTC     
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Pat

Hey Derry i do have one question i just noticed this as i was reviewing your MD from the start cause i was wondering if i had told you before that you really deserved to be SpEcIaL InTrEstS for June but i couldnt find prior till today but any ways where did you get this FLora I must have it aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgh LoL.......

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

TheTeaCat

Hope you enjoyed the quick update  :D

TTC
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"

bat

Ennedi

Indescribable MD!  &dance

Can I subscribe Your newspaper? Unintetional Death - what a nice story!

I have also moments in my life when everything failed - but I always believe it will shape well at last!

Btw maybe it's wrong place, but I must ask where can I download any Tea Shop???
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Snaper

Congrats TTC, I love your city and you it merits  :thumbsup:

Excellent idea this newspaper, it's very well done, with images always so beautiful

Bravo TTC  &apls

vester

Congratulations TTC!  &apls &apls &apls

patfirefghtr: That flora is found in Flora Set By Sorchin

Ennedi

I'm very sorry, TTC, but I returned to your newsletter and I think I found a small mistake in it ( in the section "Other local Tidbits - Editor says sorry").
In the word "Defective" the letter "f" was replaced by "t". My English is very poor and I'm not sure, but I looked to my dictionary and I think "f" is OK, but the letter "a" is missing
Sorry again if I'm not right
New Horizons Productions
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

emilin

Congratulations! Both to the reward the weirdest journal around. :D

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

TheTeaCat

Quick Personal Replies

Quote from: bat on June 02, 2007, 05:41:36 AM
That's a great newspaper, TTC!! :thumbsup:

Bat: Many thanks - It took a while to do it and now looking back, I should have proof read it more. Oh well its a learning curve. But I'm not worried   $%Grinno$%

Quote from: Ennedi on June 02, 2007, 06:14:53 AM
Indescribable MD!  &dance
Can I subscribe Your newspaper? Unintetional Death - what a nice story!
I have also moments in my life when everything failed - but I always believe it will shape well at last!
Btw maybe it's wrong place, but I must ask where can I download any Tea Shop???

Ennedi: Thank you  :thumbsup:( I think :D ) Don't spill your tea with all that dancing $%Grinno$%. It a ramdomly produced circular so it may be a while before the next issue but I'll put on the subscription list  :thumbsup: ( that's if the PR department get their act sorted out  ::) )

Thank you for your kind words. Sometimes for me, formulating the positive approach is really difficult but I keep on battling on  :thumbsup:

As for a tea Shop heres a Linkie

Quote from: Snaper on June 02, 2007, 07:41:07 AM
Congrats TTC, I love your city and you it merits  :thumbsup:
Excellent idea this newspaper, it's very well done, with images always so beautiful
Bravo TTC  &apls

Snaper: Thank you once again mon ami.its always a pleasure to see you here  :thumbsup: I like the different ways one can tell a story so why not try them all eh?  :D :D :D

Quote from: vester on June 02, 2007, 08:17:04 AM
Congratulations TTC!  &apls &apls &apls
patfirefghtr: That flora is found in Flora Set By Sorchin

Vester: Thank you very much. Also for providing the linkie too :thumbsup:

Quote from: emilin on June 02, 2007, 02:43:52 PM
Congratulations! Both to the reward the weirdest journal around. :D

Emilin: Thank you :thumbsup: I hope you like it and enjoy the quirkiness of it ;)

An OLD mosiac of Ballincollig (prior to much of the restoration work seen earlier in the MD) for your delectation.

And for something new for me also. This is more of a test than anything so please forgive if it looks bad ;)

sorry for little box in picture - But i know what I did wrong ;) I think ::)

Some pictures of the flood and other areas ;D ;D

Sorry I could not bring your a better update, but RL has its hold on me at the mo &mmm

Ah the kettle's just boiled - catch you later Devotee's

TTC

Ennedi

Thank you very much for your answer, TTC!

It's very nice you worry about my tea, but it was spilled yet without any dancing  :D. But as I said earlier, whatever looks wrong, shapes well at last. I went to the kitchen and made another one. And the second one for you.

Here is it:

Be careful, it's very strong, black tea.

About your update: You said you built for pleasure. It can be easy noticed looking at your pictures. I love these joyful curves, it would be amazing driving these roads...
New Horizons Productions

TheTeaCat

Ennedi:

Cheers mate. It couldn't have come at a better time :thumbsup:

TTC