• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Corsica | A serene haven

Started by Yan077, May 14, 2009, 01:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

korver

Like everyone else here - I thought we had seen the last of Corsica, so it put a big smile on my face to see it come back to life with this update! Corsica for sure was one of the main inspirations throughout my work, so it's awesome to see you continue it. These latest group of pictures are just superb, everything from the MMPing to the pristine water is perfect, can't wait to see what else you have in store :thumbsup: I'm also very flattered to hear that my work inspired you to come back, so thanks for the kind words :)

belfastsocrates

Utterly gorgeous! The colours are beautiful and the attention to detail a joy to examine and admire.
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

APSMS

Incredible work. I'd never thought that water so blue could look so real in-game, but you pulled it off seamlessly.

Glad to see you back again; hope to see you around more!
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

epicblunder

Incredible.   &apls  &apls  &apls

There's nothing like finding a new entry in the CJ of my inspiration.  :thumbsup:

feyss

Pictures from you have become rare, but this really worths the wait! Always a pleasure to see your realisations  ;)

kelis

Its a fantastic surprise to see updates here, maybe the some years has passed but your cities looks pretty cool as always. I like the shape of that shore, great job my friend  $%Grinno$%
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Vizoria

Really beautiful Mediterranean pictures!

kbieniu7

Wow... That blue water... looks wonderfull... both from the technical, as well as this ambience... &apls
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Gugu3

art128

Though I am no fan of the idea of a car-less city, I do believe it's very well made! Excellent attention to detail. This must have taken a very long time to pull off.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

rooker1

Yann....Jaw dropping. Absolutely amazing.

Robin  &apls
Call me Robin, please.