• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Med Inspirations #52 - Kinbasket Old Mine (2) - April 15

Started by Ol.S / Benoit, May 15, 2011, 01:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ol.S / Benoit

nbvc : Thanks ! You mean you are thinking of creating marina models ? That would be nice ! Underwater work was pretty fast, some of your great rocks (Thank you !), and the tropical grass from Heblem for "darker" areas ! :)
Arthur : Thanks a lot ! :) (Ocean Ripple & Plastic Warp for the effects in photoshop, I like them !)
noahclem : Thanks ! :) Boat props :
- Most of them are from callagrafx here on Devotion (Cal Ships / Cal small boats / Cal Morris Marina)
- The big big yacht is from csx (Namoab) (Can't remember where to download it...  &mmm )
- Some others are from Pegasus (CDKM)
- There is also an upload on the STEX to plop some of them on water.
I might share these LOTs yes, also not that much dependencies for once... :) No worries, if i do so I'll do it on this thread, keep an eye here  ;)
vortext : Thanks a lot ! :)
The rundown tower is from Namspopof, no official upload so you should PM him.
The house is from the "Maison à la française" pack from Youcef. No official upload, I'll ask if I can share them. More of his work here : http://www.toutsimcities.com/downloads.php?member=3791
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

vortext

Thanks a bunch for the link! Youcef's latest houses are very nice, his skills have greatly improved over time! Perhaps you could tell him that for me, as my France is .. erm, I want to say rusty but non-existent is closer to the truth   ::)
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Ol.S / Benoit

Did you get the first link for Youcef work ? Don't tell anyone if so !  $%Grinno$% His work is pretty nice yeah ! :)
Namspopof does have an account here, you can ask him in English with a picture from the update.
Benoit.

vortext

Quote from: Ol.S / Benoit on September 05, 2012, 01:43:29 PM
Did you get the first link for Youcef work ? Don't tell anyone if so ! 

Hehe, I won't tell but just remember edits don't undo the reply notifications per email  ;)

I'll ask Namspopof for the tower.
time flies like a bird

Ol.S / Benoit

Yeah lol, it's ok anyway, he gave us the link, and he wants to share them. :) Just want to make sure it's ok for him.
Benoit.

Girafe

Amazing job as always  &apls &apls &apls

and fun fact as few days ago, I though about these so typical buildings of Saint-Topez, very colorful and I was asking me that nobody tried to BAT them  ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

namspopof

Benoit, your work is just perfect !
One of best update.  &apls

Vortext, send me your mail if you want the model.
Or just wait a little time, it will be on the BATS PROPS PACK Vol 3 in progress.  :)
STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

vortext

Quote from: namspopof on September 05, 2012, 04:46:50 PM
Or just wait a little time, it will be on the BATS PROPS PACK Vol 3 in progress.  :)

That's great news, guess I can wait untill then  :)
time flies like a bird

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

nas-t

oh my gosh! :o
So full of life with so many incredible details - truly a masterpiece.

eugenelavery

This update is just awesome.  I hope you are able to make some of your marina Lots available for others.

Dantes

can only echo the others.  :o You've topped yourself. ()stsfd()  Impressive.  :thumbsup: Every little thing is well thought out. I like circles on the boundary trees.  :)  :thumbsup:  &apls

Ol.S / Benoit

Replies

Thanks for the comments, always a great pleasure to read them ! :)

Girafe : Thanks, well theese are not typical buildings of Saint-Topez, but Youcef models and some from Namspopof are pretty close !
namspopof : Thanks a lot dude, can't wait for the next models ! :)
Raphael : Thanks a lot ! :)
nas-t : Thanks ! I was quite a long Lot work :)
eugenelavery : Thanks a lot ! I will, and I think that there is not that much dependencies cause I used big prop packs, so I might "officially" upload them. If not, this is gonna be here :)
Dantes : Thanks you sire ! :)

Bonus - French Riviera - Saint Tropez

Not much today, I'm just playing again after 2/3 months off (Even if I was able to upload some pictures ! :) )
Here you have the HD mosaic from the previous update, you'll be able to see all the details in HD ! But you'll have to be patient for that, cause the picture is 15Mo ! :)
I'll be able to upload something new very soon ! See you.

Click for HD, 1920 x 3114 px
Benoit.

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Kergelen

:o wow. I didn't see the previous update. You combine all the BATs and Lots in a incredible way.
Although your region is magnificent from the beginning, every update is increasingly incredible. &apls &apls &apls
I can't stop to see all the details. The parking, the marina,...
From what prop pack are these big potted trees?

Links to SC4 websites

noahclem

Fantastic work  &apls &apls &apls

I've been waiting to be on an HD screen before I comment and it was worth the wait! Wow  :o  I've been really enjoying this area since you've been showing it and seeing almost all of it together with all the details is just great. You really are the master of creating marina areas.

A K-point for this one   :thumbsup:

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

mave94

Ol.S / Benoit

Replies

Schulmanator : Thanks a lot ! :)
Kergelen : Thanks ! The potted trees are from ITS. And thanks for the MMP trees, great work , I'll use them in my next update for sure ! :)
noahclem : A K-point ? Awesome, that was not expected, and that feels good ! Thanks a lot my friend. :)
art128 : Thanks you Arthur :) Did you see my message on TSC ?
mave94 : Thanks a lot ! :)

Upload - French Marina - Saint Tropez - October 02

Here is the download link to the Marina LOTs ! http://www.2shared.com/file/6DMO0nMC/MedMarina-ST.html

Dependencies
(.desc for models as props are included)

BSC CAL props (Boats)
BSC CP props (Trees)
BSC swi21 props (Boxes, this prop was not really needed, but you'll need it... Sorry  :P)
BSC Mattb325 props (Trees, Statue)
CSX props (Boats)
JS props (Seawalls for some corner LOTs, theese LOTs are not the bests so not really needed)
Peg props (Boats, Docks)
Vip props (Cars)
Nams props (People / Buildings / Stuff)
Wmp props (Seawalls / Textures / Stuff)
Youcef props (Buildings)
ITS props (Cafe table & planter)
R6 props (Buildings)

Stuff = You better download all the props from the creator !

I think that's all. This is a lot, but if you guys are addicted to SC4, you should have all that !
Exept for Youcef models that are not officially released yet (He is still not answering me) and the tower from Namspopof that will be released in his next prop pack !
Good news, I now focus my LE work on fewer prop packs, so it will be easier for you in the future ! (But not today !)

No links to the dependencies, but if you are having a hard time finding something, feel free to ask me, I'll be glad to help you.

Next update very soon, see you !
Benoit.

Swordmaster