• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Med Inspirations #52 - Kinbasket Old Mine (2) - April 15

Started by Ol.S / Benoit, May 15, 2011, 01:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelis

Thank you so much for the link my friend, much appreciate !

I love this update, specially the photoshopping, great work as always  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

art128

Great work, both Saint Tropez and the Tour pictures look fantastic. It's just lacking one or two TV motorcycle by the peloton. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

nas-t

impressing teaser! i love the floating piers in the first picture - i despair by creating similar ones for my harbor &mmm

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

bat

That's looking so beautiful! Fantastic work on these two scenes!!! :thumbsup:

WC_EEND

Even though I don't care much for the real Tour de France, I must say you did a magnificent job at recreating it :thumbsup:

Xander
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

noahclem

I loved that rail station and lotting  &apls &apls  Sorry I forgot to leave a comment  :P  Anyway, I'd love it if you'd share that lot.

The new teaser pictures look great as well. I'm particularly jealous of your ability to create such nice-looking coastal areas  :thumbsup:

Nanami

Love the bike race scene! how you put those MMP to the road?

eugenelavery

Love the Riviera and Tour de France update.  I have been wanting to do a French MD during the Tour de France for a few years now, recreating towns that the Tour passes through.  Maybe next year?

Where are those floating piers from?  Is that Lot Edited PEG stuff?

Ol.S / Benoit

Replies

Thanks for your comments ! :)
Arthur : Thx, I was not able to find any TV motorcycle prop, and just found now some motorcycles WITH a guy on it... I'll try to fix that for the update ! :)
976 : Transit enabled LOT. No MMP on the roads. :)
eugenelavery : Lot Edited PEG stuff, yes (PEG-CDKM / OWW2). I would love to see you recreate some french towns ! :)

Lot Factory - Rail Yard Upload

Here is the LOT I made for the last update !
You can download it here : http://www.2shared.com/file/QI-KVRP7/Plop_8x15_RailYard_3d15d89a.html
As you might guess, it contains quite some dependencies... Even if you don't have all of them, you still can use this LOT as a base to create your own railyards.
There are also some night and pigeon effects. (Not much)
Transit enabled LOT.
The LOT is in the "Education" menu. (Was good for me, but you can change that with the Reader !)

And here what says the LD file. As always, no link for the dependencies, sorry !
Support on my "Lot Factory" thread, if you have any question. (Link in my signature)

BSC MEGA Props - DAE Vol01.dat
BSC MEGA Props - Misc Vol01.dat
BSC MEGA Props - NewmanInc Vol01.dat
BSC Mega Props - JES Vol01.dat
BSC Mega Props - JES Vol07.dat
BSCBATProps_JENX_Gare_du_Nord_Vol01.dat
BipinsCraneORNG-0x6534284a-0x7c07a2a7-0x3c710352.SC4Desc
Catenary_prop_exemplar_for_ELR.dat
Catenary_prop_exemplar_for_rail.dat
JENXPARIS_Prop_Bridge_Light_Cones_R1.dat
NetworkAddonMod_Props.dat
R6_VIP_HerbesPampaBig.dat
R6_VIP_HerbesPampaSmall.dat
SFBT_Bahn_Stellwerke_Dalheim_HD-0x6534284a-0xd94b165e-0xda07d166.SC4Desc
SFBT_Bahn_Stellwerke_Luetzel_HD-0x6534284a-0xd94b165e-0xda07d343.SC4Desc
SFBT_Baustellen_Props.dat
SFBT_Eisenbahn_Props.dat
SFBT_Formsignale_Props_HD.dat
SFBT_Lichtsignale_Props.dat
SFBT_Temroc_Props.dat
WMP_Railferries.dat
Was_SCFreak_Euro_Trucks_For_JES01_JES02_SemiAndTrailer_props.dat
wmp_ethanol_props.dat
wmp_ferry_props01.dat
wmp_power_props01.dat
wmp_railyard_props.dat
z_SFBT_Formsignale_Props_HD_Update.dat

Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

carlfatal

Oh, i wasn´t here for a while and missed a very good update!  :thumbsup:
Especially as i´m a railfan...  $%Grinno$%
These lots are really nice, they smell like the real stuff. And the scenery with the surrounding is very impressive. This makes me curious, was comes next.
Greetz, Carl

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Yan077

I'm back after a short break (back on the forum, not on my MD  :'(...) and I'm sorry but your work becomes more and more... terrific

I don't know how is your secret to manage all those styles, so perfectly, but it's always a great pleasure to enjoy all these fantastic pictures !

Just wow, and thanks for the tricks and your great lots...   &apls &apls &apls

Kergelen

The "Tour" picture is really impressive.  &apls
On my list of "things to do with SC4",  "Tour the France" is one of those things. If one day I do it, I will comeback to this update looking for ideas.
Looking forward to Saint Tropez update. :)

Links to SC4 websites

bat

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

Framly

Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

The pic of "Tour de France" looks amazing :)

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

ThomasK

I think I can see Bradley Wiggins way out in front in your Tour de France picture!

Great update, and I like to lot too!

noahclem

Ol.S / Benoit

Replies

carlfatal : Thank you Carl !
Girafe : Thanks, great model, I'll try to make good use of it ! :)
Yan077 : Thanks a lot Yann ! :) I hope you'll find some time & inspiration for your MD cause I love it !
Kergelen : Thanks a lot, I'll try to work a bit more with the "Tour de France" :)
bat : Thanks ! :)
rooker1 : Thanks a lot Robin ! :)
Framly : Thanks a lot ! :)
ThomasK : Bradley Wiggins did pretty well indeed ! :) Thanks Thomas ! :)
noahclem : Thanks ! :)

Teaser - Commercial District

Hi all ! :)
Quick news, work is still in progress for my different projects, the Commercial District, Tour de France & French Riviera... Actually, I d'ont have time to play :) But updates are coming, no worries !
I'll be back with a lot more but for today, I just have one picture, a teaser of the commercial district ! :)

See you soon ! :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture