• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Med Inspirations #52 - Kinbasket Old Mine (2) - April 15

Started by Ol.S / Benoit, May 15, 2011, 01:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noahclem

Great update  &apls  I agree, those night pictures are fantastic! The selection of apartment buildings is perfect as well  :thumbsup:

RickD

Amazing.  &apls Very clever to use seawalls for the sunken Tram. The many different height levels are really fascinating.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Framly

Great urban scenes! You have a genious eye for special details &apls

The nightshots looks amazing :)

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

rooker1

Love all your pics, but this one is the best in my opinion.

That drop off/bus parking is a perfectly executed idea.
Great Work!
Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Kergelen

Great urban scenes!
I like the crowded avenues, the repetition of buildings and the night shoots &apls

Links to SC4 websites

Nanami

Great pictures! that crash scene make some kind of urban atmosphire!

Ol.S / Benoit

Replies

DerChrischi : Thanks ! :)
apeguy : Thanks !
carlfatal : Thanks Carl ! :)
nbvc : Thanks a lot :)
noahclem : :) Thanks friend.
RickD : Thansk Raphael !
Framly : Thanks a lot ! :)
rooker1 : Thanks Robin. More from that area coming soon, I'm working on it !
Kergelen : Thanks !
976 : Thanks a lot ! :)

Update 40 - Rural Scenes - Livestock farming

I am working on two projects these days, urban & rural scenes. I'll be back soon with the urban scenes, work in progress, but todays update will be about a livestock farm. Hope you'll like it !

Which one should compete in the picture competition ?
See you soon !

Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

nbvc

noahclem

QuoteWhich one should compete in the picture competition ?

All  :D   These are just spectacular! Girafe's new fields and some perfect use of diagonals....   :D   Wonderful  :thumbsup:

Cire360

Only thing I notice but isn't really a serious issue is in image 7 and 8 there are some 8 to 9 trees that are alongside the road and all the same and kind and height gives it an outa place look or more modern look, unless that is what you were aiming for; other then that I'm totally blown away by the time and effort you musta put into creating it.

I mean no disrespect by my comments above, and is purely my opinion, and I hope no one takes it the wrong way.

nas-t

what a nice village - great work as usual. it looks really organic  &apls

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

kelis

Amazing update my friend !!! These rural scenes looks so realistic, congratulations for this piece of art  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

mave94

&Thk/( What to say? There are so much details in the pictures. It looks very realistic. Well done! &apls

FrankU

Silur

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Kergelen

Links to SC4 websites